• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Junkyard Run!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I am making one final "contour" run to the junkyard with dtour and his truck. If you need something and HAVE THE $ FOR IT put a request here. We should have room for just about anything and we are willing to pull parts that are not for contours also.

The more parts we get, the better the deal for everyone is!

I am getting
-pre98 spoilers
-misc trim pieces
-stratus headlights

Good condition items not on my list yet
-outside window weather strips
-mystique rear reflector and tails
-pre98 tall spoiler t-red
-post98 3 leg spoiler blue
-mint gray leather mystique seats with 60/40 rears

Add your name and what you want. Call me if you need to 920-344-6982, JOE

1. silverfrost - atx plastic piece, light bulb for my clock
2. bensenvill - mtx wire harness for the pedal assembly, tan armrest
3. Suba Blu - drivers side seat motor, lower trim piece on the seat
4. Wien_Sean - pre98 lip spoiler, steering wheel, lower dash piece
5. 04marauder - throttle cable to bracket clips
6. Frosty - maybe side skirts

Prices are pretty cheap, probably under $40 shipped for it roughly...... one is spoken for and there might be another lip spoiler, but not certain yet.

drivers side seat motor..

Also need a new lower trim piece on the seat as well (wraps around the bottom and snaps/screws in)

hell I'll even take the entire seat assembly if needed (midnight blue color)

if you find an mtx contour, I could really use the wire harness for the pedal assembly (I don't need the actual pedal sensors, just the harness)

or if you find a tan armrest in good condition, I could also make use of that.

~T

There is no way getting under some of these cars for harness' and there are quite a few MTX contours there. I think this would take a lot of time to get out.

Crispy, there are no batteries in the cars so I can't move the seats to get at the mounting bolts & motors but I can get the trim piece with the switches. I would have to try to lug a battery into the yard and I don't have my seat harness I borrowed that to 04marauder and I don't have it back yet.

do you have a jump box? I have a portable one you can borrow if you would need it.

(hook the thing up to the cables instead of the battery)

There is no way getting under some of these cars for harness' and there are quite a few MTX contours there. I think this would take a lot of time to get out.

Crispy, there are no batteries in the cars so I can't move the seats to get at the mounting bolts & motors but I can get the trim piece with the switches. I would have to try to lug a battery into the yard and I don't have my seat harness I borrowed that to 04marauder and I don't have it back yet.

Sorry about that. Will get it in the mail tomorrow. When are you going? Hopefully you will get it in time for the jy trip.

We are going on saturday, so if you send it out in the next day or so, it will get here in time :D No worries

219 Spring St.
Fox Lake, WI 53933

B double E double R -U -N BEER RUN oh wait....lol

Were there any "sports" there with intact skirts? What about any tours in T-Green? I'm hitting a couple yards today and possibly tomorrow, so let me know if you remember what they have and I'll let you know if I need anything after my trips.

Kyle

B double E double R -U -N BEER RUN oh wait....lol

Were there any "sports" there with intact skirts? What about any tours in T-Green? I'm hitting a couple yards today and possibly tomorrow, so let me know if you remember what they have and I'll let you know if I need anything after my trips.

Kyle

If I remember right, their was a sport or two there. Nothing T-green that I remember. Let me know what they have for mustangs when you hit those yards today. Thanks.

sorry maybe that wasn't clear. ya I know its hard to get under the cars, I wouldn't have asked if it was a difficult part to pull. you can just reach up through the dash and pull it out (the harness connector to the main body harness has a foam piece wrapped around it). sorry I don't have a very clear pic of that area on my work computer. the circle is where the connector is and the red lines are the actual harness.

heres the best pic I have of the harness itself. once again, I don't need the actual sensors.

really appreciate it if you do find one!

Attachments

• stupidwiringdifferences.jpg
    stupidwiringdifferences.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
  • mtx-75_kit_for_sale_016.jpg
    mtx-75_kit_for_sale_016.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
Oh, ok - The pics help lots. I will go to the contours first and spend most of my time on those, then branch off for the other parts I am picking up.

We are going on saturday, so if you send it out in the next day or so, it will get here in time :D No worries

219 Spring St.
Fox Lake, WI 53933

Mailed today. Should get it in two days.

But since you're going to the jy and all...

You think you could pick me up two or three of the accelerator cable to bracket retainer clip thing? Those clips have a bad tendency to either fly off into the clouds or crack when I remove them.

added to the list ;) show me a pic of it with your finger pointing to it please.

Back