• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

another one gone and a new toy showed up

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
sold to new ceger epeppep
crazy ass drove all the way from north carolina to pick her up and drop off my new toy. sorry about the crappy picks it was freezing balls
IMG_0628.jpg

enjoy the car eric and get home safe( great guy!!)

and the new toy black 99 with tan interior

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

Last edited:
Please tell me you didn't let the rims go!!! I am stealing those from your garage soon. :)

Nice cars though.

Edit: You ready to be matching buddies with Black/Tan SVT daily drivers soon to be slammed and have 3L's like planned?!?! :D

Last edited:
bagged, you are a sick sick man..... BUT THAT DUDE IS SICKER FOR DRIVING THAT FAR JUST TO TRADE CARS! :laugh:

nope eric bought the wheels :cry: :cool:

Are you serious?!?! I had big plans with those wheels and I am super mad I didn't pull those things off when the car was in my garage. :cry: I would have bought them on the spot but you said you were keeping them!!! Dang you scott. :(

Are you serious?!?! I had big plans with those wheels and I am super mad I didn't pull those things off when the car was in my garage. :cry: I would have bought them on the spot but you said you were keeping them!!! Dang you scott. :(

i totally planned on keeping them beleive me. but epeppep made me an offer i couldnt refuse:shrug:

What are your plans for the black one?

Read up above what I had already wrote...

dropped crazy low on some konis with ground controls or something with a new 3L! We both plan on doing the same dang thing with our Black/Tan SVT's and helping each other out to get them done quick. :) We'll be posting some pics! :cool:

You must have been drunk because those pictures are blury as hell!

dude i was up all night at reebs the night before and i was sick as hell yesterday and it was friggin cold

todras, you shouldn't have shown that site, my ADD kicked in and I have been playing with different license plates for a half hour

todras, you shouldn't have shown that site, my ADD kicked in and I have been playing with different license plates for a half hour

I think this is funny cause I did the same dang thing just cause I had the link pulled up and it was so easy to find out the availablity of random plates. I wasted too much time trying to think of plates for all my different cars and the wifes car, etc.. :cool:

Back