• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Junkyard August 13th

I'm not sure, if you want to follow me that's fine, I was thinking about leaving from my home area anyway, but I could also leave from ESU. Whatever you want to do my friend Russ will also be meeting us there from stroudsburg area probably.

We will, but the chances of there being an SVT there are slim.

Well, if you leave from up here, lets figure out a place.

Well where do you want to meet? Chances are I'll be going Wilkes Barre route since there's no sense in driving east to Clarks Summit and then driving back west towards Hazleton.

If you'll be jumping on the highway around Wilkes-Barre, want me to wait on the side of the highway like last time (right after the on ramp)?

Actually I think I'll be leaving from ESU, it's pouring at my house so I can't do anything I wanted too, do you just want to meet at Harry's around 11? Russ and I are going to just take 80 the entire way.

Yeah I'll just shoot down 80. I was hoping to follow you so I could lie to myself and say I was "drafting" off of you and getting better gas mileage. :laugh:

There was only one car with a fog light harness, but it was cut in a few places.

There were no pre-98 tank interiors to choose from.

Back