• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

You took those pics while Freddy and I were still stuck at that stupid light waiting to turn into the parking lot :mad: :mad:

Jeeze, there Matt! I've got some good ones with the Leggy! They'll be on here soon!

(I guess we all know which one has more patience...)
:laugh:

You took those pics while Freddy and I were still stuck at that stupid light waiting to turn into the parking lot :mad: :mad:

Freddy's bass would have shattered the camera lens, anyway, so you missed nothing. :laugh:

Yea that bass was ridiculous. It shook Brian's car from down the street and we could hear it like it was right behind us. :crazy: I can only imagine what it feels like being a girl sitting in the passenger seat, they must love the feeling and be smiling when they get out of the car :shocked:

Got the rest of them!

ceg3.jpg

ceg4.jpg

ceg5.jpg

freddy.jpg

jared.jpg

laurasvt.jpg

The Man himself.....Jared (insert wild applause here)

A few crappy pics from Picadilly Pub. EXCELLENT BURGERS!!!
picpub1.jpg

picpub2.jpg

-LauraSVT's, JScullin's, Brapple's, and Turbo Fox's cars were all AWESOME!

-ZetecFreddy's car is off to a good start (although I am not a huge fan of the deafening bass...), and I really like the grille treatment

-The Grape is improving drastically; and didn't look bad from 20 feet away:laugh:

- I'm happy BOMBdig didn't bring her car. No; I'm not jealous. I just didn't want to be caught near it again

-Mine will probably be at the next meet I attend; with new ATX fluid, SleeperZ-ish intake, dual exhaust, and SE wheels atleast:drool:

Dude, your wheels are fine, so WHY are you getting the many-spoked ugly things? I highly prefer the five-spoke wheels that came on your car :nonono:

Back