• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

whoaaaaaaaaaa new board! lol shows how often ive been on lately :) i would love to go to this meet so let me finish reading the 11 or so pages to get the entire scoop haha :)

whoaaaaaaaaaa new board! lol shows how often ive been on lately :) i would love to go to this meet so let me finish reading the 11 or so pages to get the entire scoop haha :)

need to change your display settings, I am only on page 5 :laugh:

all the event info should be summarized in the first post.

Uhh so I think I might actually have gotten the day off now? They told me no but some stuff went down when I was talking with my OTHER boss from Amherst who wanted me to work a few days up there and said that I was off that day? LOL I'll update tomorrow when the schedule comes out :crazy:

man I forgot how much a hassle the "schedules" were. When I worked at BK and Walmart sometimes the schedule would come out the day before it started. Sometimes they would schedule me on days I requested off too, just like your scenario. It makes me further appreciate the 9-5 temp job I took after Walmart.

man I forgot how much a hassle the "schedules" were. When I worked at BK and Walmart sometimes the schedule would come out the day before it started. Sometimes they would schedule me on days I requested off too, just like your scenario. It makes me further appreciate the 9-5 temp job I took after Walmart.

Ha, I shoulda known you worked a Walmart you seem like the type. :laugh:
Sporting goods or Electronics?:shrug:

Uhh so I think I might actually have gotten the day off now? They told me no but some stuff went down when I was talking with my OTHER boss from Amherst who wanted me to work a few days up there and said that I was off that day? LOL I'll update tomorrow when the schedule comes out :crazy:

Good I hope you can make it. I hate Big Y's schedule. I'm so glad I'm no longer there. They only put you on for like 5 hours but you never know when that will be and your days off are days that you don't want off and they schedule you when you need the day off. I know it's the computer system but come on, Right Ian????? :crazy:

My friend Chris and I will definately be there!:cool:

Marissa will sign on to say whethere or not she has the day off later.

So what time are we meeting, and where, again? I'm really pumped to meet y'all

I say about 10ish or 10:30 since it opens at 9:30, at OSV unless everyone wants to meet somewhere else and drive in together? :laugh:

Ha, I shoulda known you worked a Walmart you seem like the type. :laugh:
Sporting goods or Electronics?:shrug:
LOL Maybe I was the typical part-time idiot :laugh:

Sporting goods? Do you know me at all? :help:
(I dislike nearly any and all physical activity..)

Electronics of course :cool:

I say we meet for breakfast, at the same time:shrug:...

This is great. So we bang out two meals out in one day. As we all know, both Friendly's and Picadilly are well-known for their vast offering of low-fat, health concious meals (would you like the fried or the fried?). Maybe we can all speedwalk through Sturbridge Village like a collection of soccer moms. What's rouar going to do? It's not like he's up for burning this stuff off with a good run, as stated above. For that matter, I'm not too interested, either. I'm just amused. :laugh:

This is great. So we bang out two meals out in one day. As we all know, both Friendly's and Picadilly are well-known for their vast offering of low-fat, health concious meals (would you like the fried or the fried?). Maybe we can all speedwalk through Sturbridge Village like a collection of soccer moms. What's rouar going to do? It's not like he's up for burning this stuff off with a good run, as stated above. For that matter, I'm not too interested, either. I'm just amused. :laugh:

Post of the day^

ouch :blackeye:

Anyway, there's no way I'm speedwalking in OSV unless it's strictly to a particular destination like the printing press or towne house. I haven't been there in years and I love every aspect of the place...

Anyway I'm budget conscious at the moment and won't go for breakfast.

Amen. Too much Contour :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: to pay for!
No kidding.

Gas prices killing me too and I'm not even driving that much. (Seriously, weekday driving consists of home->work->home.) This weekend trip to NY will cost me ~$80 in gas. Though I found a nifty backwoods route through Vermont I'm going to take which will save me nearly 75 miles as opposed to the Mass Pike.

Back