• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July 15th, 2007 Tony Packo's Round 2

#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#5 99SEsport2k4 possibly bringin the gf and a buddy
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
#11 BiggityBon
#12 Mystique97-Jason
#13 CrazyCarl - maybe
#14 wa2tuff possibly bringing my son
#15 amarv12 - maybe

I think I may come to this. As long as I dont have to start my new job. So am I right in thinking this is close to the ohio mi border?

We still got a good month. If the list grows big enough... like last year. I will go. If not, I'll just wait for EOSB

You must come and whore that thing out, theres a bunch of people besides myself that have yet to see/hear it in person.

They finally finished I-280 so we northeast ohioans don't have to go 30mins out of the way to get there.

I will for sure be there now. My car is back in business, it was the stupid alternator again for sure. Thank GOD it was under a 3 yr warranty....because I would've had to kill myself if I had to pay again. But now I've sprung a nice little oil leak from the back side of the engine....so I know what I'll be saving up for next :) :laugh:

Had the SHO for 2.5

This car needs to be sold before june 23rd so I don't have to re-register it :)

#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
#11 BiggityBon
#12 Mystique97-Jason
#13 CrazyCarl - maybe
#15 amarv12 - maybe
#16 greenSVT
#17 DyComet

I think I'm feelin a Cincinnati caravan?!?

#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
#11 BiggityBon
#12 Mystique97-Jason
#13 CrazyCarl - maybe
#15 amarv12 - maybe
#16 greenSVT
#17 DyComet
# 18 bagged and wife
prob. in HER svt...........:shrug:

It almost seems like no one is showing up in their own SVT's/Contours... Kind of makes the meet a bust (obviously there is friendship etc. on hand but, come on)

Last edited:
It almost seems like no one is showing up in their own SVT's/Contours... Kind of makes the meet a bust (obviously there is friendship etc. on hand but, come on)
X999999999999999 If I drive over 8 hours for this guys I want to see some svt's!

Sorry Pete......she won't be there. :( She kind of stopped talking to everybody. (LONG story). Everytime me or one of our other friends from work has tried to call her, she never returns our calls. So it'll probably be just me..sorry to disappoint ya!!

And Trey...if you want to see more SVT's, just drive another hour or so up into Detroit or Ann Arbor...you'll see a s*** ton of em!!!!

#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
#11 BiggityBon
#12 Mystique97-Jason
#13 CrazyCarl - maybe
#15 amarv12 - maybe
#16 greenSVT
#17 DyComet
#18 bagged and wife

#19 Rawburt

Where are we all meeting up to cruise out there?

Back