• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July 15th, 2007 Tony Packo's Round 2

I might be coming, depending on whether or not Harley/Buell calls me back next week for a summer job.

Never been a fan of Buells </3 haha-- Are you working at a dealership or what? One of my buddies is in the market for one, if you end up getting the job let me know, i'll send him your way if he wants a new one

Never been a fan of Buells </3 haha-- Are you working at a dealership or what? One of my buddies is in the market for one, if you end up getting the job let me know, i'll send him your way if he wants a new one
I prefer sportbikes but Buells are cool too. Not a fan of Harleys but all bikes are cool :cool:

It's just a summer job as a porter so I don't know what type of seniority I'd have. Either way,
biggthumpup.gif
to friend, I can't wait to get riding next spring ;)

#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#5 99SEsport2k4 possibly bringin the gf and a buddy
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
i'll come up and chill as long as my vacation doesn't break me lol
#11 BiggityBon ..as long as I can get the old lady at work to switch w/ me!!

Trey....that would be awesome if you and your wife came up! You should bring Brad and Kristy with ya, too. Haven't seen or talked to them in quite a while :(
Jared.....no more humping cars this year!!!!! My car is no longer hump worthy. Not long after you did that I got in my bad accident :(

Trey....that would be awesome if you and your wife came up! You should bring Brad and Kristy with ya, too. Haven't seen or talked to them in quite a while :(

How long of a trip am I looking at from lenoir city? I'll see if i can get in touch with them. haven't talked to them in a while.

Count me in! :D
#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
#11 BiggityBon
#12 Mystique97-Jason

Maybe I'll have my intake done by then. :D

BTW, IIRC I had a chilly dog or something similar and it didn't bother me any.

Rawburt......we have Trey coming up from TN, I think you can spare a trip to Tony Packo's!!!! Look at it this way, it'll be another chance for you to whore your car to people who haven't seen it yet! LOL

#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
#11 BiggityBon
#12 Mystique97-Jason
#13 CrazyCarl - maybe

#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
#11 BiggityBon-.....MAYBE.....
#12 Mystique97-Jason
#13 CrazyCarl - maybe

So my car decides to be a woman today...on my way home my alternator died AGAIN!!!! I just barely got home. And how convenient that it dies just before the one year warranty is up. GRRRRRR So my trip to Packo's is pending for now.... I might not be able to get it fixed until then.

#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
#11 BiggityBon
#12 Mystique97-Jason
#13 CrazyCarl - maybe
#14 wa2tuff possibly bringing my son

Its gonna take you a month to fix a alt? I thought Rara was slow

You forget...I'm a girl. I know a little bit about cars, I just don't fix them myself. That's what my ASE certified auto mechanic b/f is for :) LOL I can't drive it anywhere right now, with the light being constantly on...and you can hear the alt making weird noises. There really isn't anyone else that lives close enough that could fix it for me either. And when I said the trip to Packo's was pending...I wasn't sure if the alt is under warranty or not. If it's not under warranty....then I gotta fork over another $230. And I'm not even exactly sure if that's what it is. There's just alot of things wrong w/ my car right now and I'm just very upset and frustrated that all this stuff happens to me at once!!!!

(sorry for the rant.....carry on!)

Last edited:
Jared.....no more humping cars this year!!!!! My car is no longer hump worthy. Not long after you did that I got in my bad accident :(

Yeah... my humping tends to be pretty accident prone.
:D

Back