• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

First time for a very special color today called Dormant Blue. 2 coat process, but man this color is super nice.
11-1-08007.jpg

11-1-08012.jpg

11-1-08009.jpg

11-1-08016.jpg

Did some Kart Green also - Just a tad darker and less florecent than the Arctic Cat green that I have done:
11-1-08004.jpg

11-1-08003.jpg

hey joe, i'll have a few more parts for you to powdercoat this month. you'll be receiving a PM in a few days. just have to compile a list of things i need done

Sounds great. I should be getting busy soon because of everyone that stores their cars in winter and now have the down time to send me some things. Turnaround might be 1 week+ but I will let everyone know for sure with each shipment. Thanks for letting me know - JOE

Sounds great. I should be getting busy soon because of everyone that stores their cars in winter and now have the down time to send me some things. Turnaround might be 1 week+ but I will let everyone know for sure with each shipment. Thanks for letting me know - JOE

and i'll have everything sandblasted and ready to go for you to save you some time

I have always traded powder coating for contour parts but I really never advertised it. Let me know what you have for parts and what you want powder coated. I am sure we can work something out ;) - JOE

Some fun pictures of powder coated knobs.
Ferrari Red Wrinkle:
11-13-08001-1.jpg

11-13-08004.jpg

11-13-08003.jpg

IMRC case and EGR delete plate powder coated satin black:
11-13-08006.jpg

11-13-08007.jpg

11-13-08008.jpg

I have always traded powder coating for contour parts but I really never advertised it. Let me know what you have for parts and what you want powder coated. I am sure we can work something out ;) - JOE

so I could potentially get free PC for life w/ the trade of a new SVT rear bumper?

I've got a couple VCT Zetec valve covers, if you'd like some to play w/. One w/ the center plug wire cover & one w/o. I'd be willing to collect PC credit until I'm in need...:ponder:

You could get quite a bit for that SVT rear.
I have traded for a SVT rear once:
-valve covers coated
-UIM coated
-TB coated
-brake caliper/rebuild & coat

The Zetec valve covers would get you about $20 worth of powder coating(for both)..... only because they are not a hot item for me

how about this then Joe, since i still owe you $6 i have an extra pre98 Zetec valve cover you can have. what else can i get with the remaining $14? :laugh::laugh:

You could get quite a bit for that SVT rear.
I have traded for a SVT rear once:
-valve covers coated
-UIM coated
-TB coated
-brake caliper/rebuild & coat

The Zetec valve covers would get you about $20 worth of powder coating..... only because they are not a hot item for me

they're not a hot item because the only examples you've shown are in ugly colors you're trying to get rid of...

j/k;)

how about this then Joe, since i still owe you $6 i have an extra pre98 Zetec valve cover you can have. what else can i get with the remaining $14? :laugh::laugh:

lol! it'd probably be cheaper to pay him than ship the cover

they're not a hot item because the only examples you've shown are in ugly colors you're trying to get rid of...

j/k;)

lol! it'd probably be cheaper to pay him than ship the cover
yeah, but if i can get stuff powder coated for free i can ship whatever item with the cover. :D

Nice!

did you get that big oven hooked up yet? I'm thinking about picking up a miata & would like to have the entire car coated...I'd give you a complete set of SVT bumpers for that & you wouldn't owe me any change.

$20 worth of powder coating(for both).....

I fixed the misunderstanding^^^

You guys are funny

I didn't even know you owe me $6..... oh, I see it now in my Interest Book. It has accumulated to $127.41 - you can get me that right away please :D.

I would seriously barter for the SVT rear you have, and striker, keep the $6.

The zetec valve covers honestly are not a hot item for me to keep/powder coat, but I will give ya $15 worth of powder coating for one.

I would seriously barter for the SVT rear you have, and striker, keep the $6.

The zetec valve covers honestly are not a hot item for me to keep/powder coat, but I will give ya $15 worth of powder coating for one.

I'll seriously hit you up in the spring or sooner if I come across a car that I can keep on the road longer than a month at a time :blackeye:

Back