• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's blue!

I may tackle some of the major interior bezels... gauge cluster surround, stereo/climate control surround, etc..

Please consider GB for interior parts. My SVT came with CF overlays when I got it, and while they look fairly nice, it's time for an upgrade.

No kidding....thanks for making us look gay Joe!!! haha

Maybe Joe was just hungry? ;)

Please consider GB for interior parts. My SVT came with CF overlays when I got it, and while they look fairly nice, it's time for an upgrade.

Yes most likely. If I'm taking the time to build a mold I'm certainly going to build more then one. However little projects like that will be a ways out. My primary goal now is to get this car back on the road, which will include a CF trunk and hood, but not interior parts.

The doors are finally back on the car and I finally got the passenger side adjusted to where I am very happy with it.

doors1d.jpg

driverinstalled.jpg

passadjusted.jpg

Last edited:
How far along is the car now? I can't wait to see it finished. That's an amazing blue to me.

Still in the same state as above. I'm prepping the car to go into the shop to get fitted with a roll cage and a fuel cell. I'll finish painting it once that's finished painting the cage at the same time.

Back