• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"IT" official! Fall Dragon Run-Sept28th-30th

Steeda...

Steeda...

,,,why you stayin' in N.C. and not with the rest of us in Tellico Plains or are you still going a different weekend:confused: Eric will agree with me when I say the trip on the Skyway into the Dragon is AWESOME.

BTW, FORTY ONE MORE DAYS!!!

We are going the weekend before. I'm hoping that the Law enforcement calms down after labor day. Being harassed by cops on a bike isn't fun

,,,why you stayin' in N.C. and not with the rest of us in Tellico Plains or are you still going a different weekend:confused: Eric will agree with me when I say the trip on the Skyway into the Dragon is AWESOME.

BTW, FORTY ONE MORE DAYS!!!

oh yeah the skyway is a blast.

oh come on it is fun as hell with alot of peeps staying in the cabins! Feel free to come down anytime. i'm close by and will meet ya anytime

Although we haven't made reservations yet, we're planning to stay in NC since we're coming up a few days earlier; and TN sucks apparantly. :( BBQ Festival!!! :crazy:

We are going the weekend before. I'm hoping that the Law enforcement calms down after labor day. Being harassed by cops on a bike isn't fun

I've only seen 2 police cars on the Dragon since I've been going down there, so going down there towards the end of Sept/through Oct has its advavtages:cool:

yo icy

yo icy

hey man so are you guys still staying in the cabin an telico plains?
so around how many csvts will be there ya think?
im going for sure
sounds freaking awesome
i might even wash my car first....

hey man so are you guys still staying in the cabin an telico plains?
so around how many csvts will be there ya think?
im going for sure
sounds freaking awesome
i might even wash my car first....
idk how many there are for sure but at least 3 i know of for sure. Ya we always get cabins

I hope everyone isn't waiting till the last minute to get the cabins, they seem to fill up fast at the last minute:crazy: I'm so pumped to go this year I can hardly wait...but I must:shrug:

Back