• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is this anyone?

kidwithnomoney you still go out to university? maybe next weekend if its nice again i'll run out there with the SHO. its dark metallic blue and has SHO stickered on the front window (from the previous owner)

you'll have to wait to see my contour though, its sleeping. going to get a make over in the spring again. by the end of next year, 90% of what i want done will be done. then it's off to the little bushings and fixes that bug me.

ya, i like to go out every once in a while and make a lap back and forth. Counting how many fart cans i can see....and hear. I LOL ever time a civic sounds like its accelerating quickly when he is stopped at a stop light. Fart can FTL

ya, i like to go out every once in a while and make a lap back and forth. Counting how many fart cans i can see....and hear. I LOL ever time a civic sounds like its accelerating quickly when he is stopped at a stop light. Fart can FTL

Hahah....its especially rewarding when a ricer pulls out and guns it in front of a cop car. The lights go on, as do the smiles...

sweet. i'm in. call me up when it's on the road. i want a ride in your coug anyways tony~!!

It's on the road already :) Needs a few more fixes before it's good to roll though.

Somehow I doubt that the IMRC works too. :shrug:

haha. i saw a mini van....with a spoiler....and a can.... and a GTR badge. I didnt know they made GTR '94 Grand Caravans. LOL

Must've been one of the AWD models :ponder:

It was prolly that special edition van with the 32 valve rotary v6. I heard those things are pretty sporty tho...can pretty much own a mustang in a 1/8th mile run....cough....

Yeahh....but you see...in the end, that guy spent a lot of money making a van go fast. End of story. That other car was sick tho...what was it? I would guess a charger? duster? cuda? You have to forgive me, I don't know my old cars for ****...

Yeahh....but you see...in the end, that guy spent a lot of money making a van go fast. End of story.

Not really, some of them were turboed from the factory like the dodge spirits were too :cool: And a bunch of them back then were AWD. In the end he probably wouldn't have had to spend that much to run a 12.6

Not really, some of them were turboed from the factory like the dodge spirits were too :cool: And a bunch of them back then were AWD. In the end he probably wouldn't have had to spend that much to run a 12.6

If I remember right, didn't some of the Pontiac vans out there have the GTP engine in them?

Tony, there is a IMRC on a contour v6 at the U pull in rosemount. they dont know what a IMRC is, so dont tell them. they'll charge you 5$ as it's "misc. electrical"

If I remember right, didn't some of the Pontiac vans out there have the GTP engine in them?

no, i dont think any had the SC 3800, but there were some with the NA 3800

i know the dodge group vans can be fast, but at the end of the day, you still drive an 80's style chrysler minivan :D

no, i dont think any had the SC 3800, but there were some with the NA 3800

i know the dodge group vans can be fast, but at the end of the day, you still drive an 80's style chrysler minivan :D

That is part of the awesomeness (yes that is now a word :laugh: ) of it.

Tony, there is a IMRC on a contour v6 at the U pull in rosemount. they dont know what a IMRC is, so dont tell them. they'll charge you 5$ as it's "misc. electrical"

Hmm good call. I'll check to see if mine is working sometime this week (not real worried about it at the moment :laugh:)

I've got a different junkyard that I like better than U Pull: nicer people, cars with parts on them, newer cars, etc. I might stop out there today and scout for Cougars. I would love to find one with a good sunroof :laugh:

Those things rally are fart cans - ever get your stereo figured out? I'm obvious to spot - I've got SVT down the side and drive like a madman :laugh:
Kyle you have nothing on me..

PS... i put my car sideways through an off ramp... When i got home figured id check oil and such... and the battery was laying on its side :D :cool: :shrug:

Hmm good call. I'll check to see if mine is working sometime this week (not real worried about it at the moment :laugh:)

I've got a different junkyard that I like better than U Pull: nicer people, cars with parts on them, newer cars, etc. I might stop out there today and scout for Cougars. I would love to find one with a good sunroof :laugh:
Ive got a full SVT sunroof forsale... all you need is the motor and cover for a coug

Back