• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is this anyone?

DarkBlueZ

Hard-core CEG'er
I saw a silver SVT turning onto charlton from 110 a couple days ago. I followed him till i got to my turn. Drove like a mad man.... LOL. Just wondering if it was anyone from here.

edit: This was in West Saint Paul by the way.

could be him, but he really babies his car unless he's racing.

there are a couple silver SVTs..... the next closest one to that area is sprebound, you can point him out by his riced out exhaust (you can see the rice cans from behind the bumper)

Haha...I hate you Tyler. Wanna donate me some exhaust so I can take the FART CANS THAT CAME WITH IT off? :) I think Tony has his car in storage now...or I might be thinking of someone else. I wasn't anywhere near St. Paul this past week...nor do I know where this 110 is.

Those things rally are fart cans - ever get your stereo figured out? I'm obvious to spot - I've got SVT down the side and drive like a madman :laugh:

You know...they really don't sound ricey tho, they just look like ****. One of you people that has more money than me give me some exhaust so we can all be happy mmmmkay? Yeah...got the stereo figured out Kyle, ended up being the amp that the guy sold me. I sent him a pm about it, but he never responded...oh well. I got a new amp and everything works now.

Yeah...got the stereo figured out Kyle, ended up being the amp that the guy sold me. I sent him a pm about it, but he never responded...oh well. I got a new amp and everything works now.

Damn that sucks. At least you got it all figured out.

Eh...well experience varies with mileage? Haha...I got a bum deal...but it is working now so I put it behind me. I need to win the lottery or something tho...there are soooo many things that my car needs. Tranny rebuild, repaint, exhaust, 3.0L... Does anyone know of anyone up here that would recondition a set of tranny shafts without the transmission? I was thinking about it...wouldn't it be easier if you were to just go to the junkyard and pull the tranny and the two gear shafts and then just send them to get the synchs rebuilt and such? I mean...I have never pulled my tranny before so maybe I am completely wrong...but I am looking for the cheapest alternative to sending it out to Terry. I just don't have the $1200 plus whatever it costs to ship to send out.

Wasn't me... did it have a hood scoop? Yes Sprebound was right, my car is put away for the year :) Insurance ran out two weekends ago and haven't drove it since. It'll be back again in full force next April, I stole some parts off of it today! :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta get that stinking Cougar on the road :crazy:

haha sprebound i forgot to add that. i dont have any exhaust for you but maybe i'll get you a set of flowmasters for christmas and put the tips in your stocking lol

haha sprebound i forgot to add that. i dont have any exhaust for you but maybe i'll get you a set of flowmasters for christmas and put the tips in your stocking lol

Haha...you just make sure they are like 11.25" tips. Size matters...

I'll get you a bottle of headlight fluid.

Wasn't me... did it have a hood scoop? Yes Sprebound was right, my car is put away for the year :) Insurance ran out two weekends ago and haven't drove it since. It'll be back again in full force next April, I stole some parts off of it today! :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta get that stinking Cougar on the road :crazy:

its too earty to put away your car! come on, its so nice out! at least another month of driving the toys before winter hits!

today was the best day for driving in like 2 weeks. Sunny, 65, perfect. I just cruised for about 3 hours today. And there was ppl on University tonight also!

today was the best day for driving in like 2 weeks. Sunny, 65, perfect. I just cruised for about 3 hours today. And there was ppl on University tonight also!

I agree! I just bought a brand new set of Blizzac's for the winter driving. I admit, I'm going to be doing a lot of carpooling and driving my truck - but when I have to drive my car, I want to be safe.

I agree! I just bought a brand new set of Blizzac's for the winter driving. I admit, I'm going to be doing a lot of carpooling and driving my truck - but when I have to drive my car, I want to be safe.

blizzaks + SVT = go though much much snow!

i had them last year (and will this year as well) and the car would seriously drive through 12 incehs of snow and just push it with the front bumper. never got stuck. i drove it in the new years blizzard also all the way from maple grove to Ely and back to Maple grove and was sure footed the whole time, and it was really bad driving conditions.

plow3.jpg

plow.jpg

plow2.jpg

Gah I hate snow with a passion of the christ. Thank god for my winter tires...but my car is lowered so that doesn't help at all...I got stuck last winter in my driveway, haha. I really need to get a beater.

Back