• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

interest check: rawburt rear strut bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th GB
1)95pgt-t
2)slicktsax
3)n2n20
4)qbcsvt
5)SVT Loki
6)TSTSE
7)TSTMTCSVT4923
8)Zerohour

5th GB
1)SVTkid
2)SVT3C
3)JJames
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

amyn, im going to let this stay open for awhile to see if another list can fill up.

That is great. More people should get into it for this great product I have only heard good from it. Not one single complaint...

Thanks for doing it Rawburt... But really what my question was, Last time you had a problem of finding material to make it. Is it available now?

- amyn

4th GB
1)95pgt-t
2)slicktsax
3)n2n20
4)qbcsvt
5)SVT Loki
6)TSTSE
7)TSTMTCSVT4923
8)Zerohour

5th GB
1)SVTkid
2)SVT3C
3)JJames
4)Fordman302
5)
6)
7)
8)

UPDATE

Aluminum stock has been ordered for two group buys. The faster that last list fills up, the quicker this will start.

Thanks.

Word.

On a side note, can anyone who has purchased one of these before give me a measurement from the actual bar to the carpet in the trunk when it is installed correctly? Trying to figure out the logistics of my speaker box.

4th GB
1)95pgt-t
2)slicktsax
3)n2n20
4)qbcsvt
5)SVT Loki
6)TSTSE
7)TSTMTCSVT4923
8)Zerohour

5th GB
1)SVTkid
2)SVT3C
3)JJames
4)Fordman302
5)
6)
7)
8)

There has to be four more people that want in on this? Come on people, sign up and lets get this going. Last group buy on this!

4th GB
1)95pgt-t
2)slicktsax
3)n2n20
4)qbcsvt
5)SVT Loki
6)TSTSE
7)TSTMTCSVT4923
8)Zerohour

5th GB
1)SVTkid
2)SVT3C
3)JJames
4)Fordman302
5)hotdimmes
6)
7)
8)

I would be interested but I just spent a lot of money on Sub/sound deadening/wiring/vacation....

If you could finish up the full GB and maybe wait on the 2nd you could be me down as a MAYBE in a month or so when my account fills up a little bit...

EDIT: Oh yeah, how much clearance is there between the rstb and the back of the seats and how much clearance is there from it to the bottom of the trunk assuming I put it as far from the seats and as high from the floor as I could.... if it interfers with my amp and subwoofer setup i'll just say you can count me out totally, but i'm hoping not...

Oh and if you don't get the order filled up as quick as you like and would wait for me I would be willing to pay a tid bit more if necessary...

EDIT 2!: Well I think you can scratch my maybe to a no cause I got laid off today so it would be more like 2 months, possibly a couple weeks before that till I could have money ready.

Last edited:
i'm still in, been saving money for it. just give the word and i'm ready. my buddy got one for his tour and i missed out on that earlier group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back