• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

interest check: rawburt rear strut bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
these need to be ordered in batches of 8 correct?

I'm interested but there are too many good group buys going on at moment, and I already have some $ tied up in a couple

Need to be purchased in batches of 8. or 16 or 24....

Just the way I believe Rawburt always done it. Just add your name to the list and hopefully you can get up to 16.... if not you drop off the list and the Original 8 get the RSTB....

- amyn

If there is enough interest for 16, then I have no problem with that.

Give me a few days, I just paid off the SVT and i'm shopping for a new car. Should be done by this weekend and I'll be able to concentrate on this.

Congrats on paying the car off man. If the turbo car didnt have one I would hop on this again in a second.

I'll be dropping by but busy and midterms and such.

Shot me a PM it I don't check up when downpayments are due. :laugh:

Congrats on paying off the SVT!

Since this is open for a bit more than expected, people should add their own name to the list so we can see if we can get 16 RSTB's done instead of just 8. Im already in but keep adding to the list and we will see if we can get to 16...

- amyn

Since this is open for a bit more than expected, people should add their own name to the list so we can see if we can get 16 RSTB's done instead of just 8. Im already in but keep adding to the list and we will see if we can get to 16...

- amyn

4th GB
1)95pgt-t
2)slicktsax
3)n2n20
4)qbcsvt
5)SVT Loki
6)TSTSE
7)TSTMTCSVT4923
8)Zerohour

5th GB
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

I remember that thread I wanted to get in but was in a financial problem!

By the way did you ever find a place to get the aluminum??? I think you said you were gonna focus on everything this weekend so im still awaiting.... with money in hand.

- amyn

4th GB
1)95pgt-t
2)slicktsax
3)n2n20
4)qbcsvt
5)SVT Loki
6)TSTSE
7)TSTMTCSVT4923
8)Zerohour

5th GB
1)SVTkid
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

If we can get enough people for two, I have the money and would love to have one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back