• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check - Pre98 Center Consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never underestimate the cushioning old plastic grocery bags provide. If your house is anything like mine, you'll have multiple full bags of them.

Still cracks me up, "the dog ate my curing consoles". That excuse did not work in High School either......

I was going to buy one but what held me back was no pictures of a tan version, glad I held out.

Jesusfreak is a Scammer

Jesusfreak is a Scammer

Well folks, I've been scammed.....

I waited 3 months to receive a broken Console (corner snapped off, appears to have happened in shipping) with numerous missing parts. Ebrake boot plastic was shattered and completely unusable. HVAC bezel was missing clips and had damaged tabs. Additionally, several missing pieces (cupholder, cupholder cover, cupholder screws, extra paint as promised, "good" ebrake boot).

I called him to ask for the missing items biting my tongue to stop me from chewing him out (counterproductive). Several times he has "promised" me he would ship me my missing & replacement broken items promptly (the next day). I never got them or even so much as a follow up call with excuses.... and that was 2 months ago (bringing the total wait time to 5 months). I've given up trying to work with Kyle, complete waste of time and money. He talks a good game, but consistently fails to make good on his word. Funny for someone who invokes the name of a great spiritual teacher. Fork tongued devil would be a more fitting name....

Throughout this ordeal, FIVE times Kyle assured me the console would ship and EVERY time I would call to confirm it was yet another lame, pathetic excuse (save his uncle passing away). Had I not been as persistent as I was in keeping on him about my console I'm certain I would still be waiting for it. I gave him so many chances to make right by me and avoid this kind of public feedback.

Kyle fails to grasp the concept that when you take someone's money for an item, you make that person a priority in your life until your obligation is fulfilled. His bad reputation is well earned, avoid dealing with him at all costs if you value your money and sanity.

Well folks, I've been scammed.....

I waited 3 months to receive a broken Console (corner snapped off, appears to have happened in shipping) with numerous missing parts. Ebrake boot plastic was shattered and completely unusable. HVAC bezel was missing clips and had damaged tabs. Additionally, several missing pieces (cupholder, cupholder cover, cupholder screws, extra paint as promised, "good" ebrake boot).

I called him to ask for the missing items biting my tongue to stop me from chewing him out (counterproductive). Several times he has "promised" me he would ship me my missing & replacement broken items promptly (the next day). I never got them or even so much as a follow up call with excuses.... and that was 2 months ago (bringing the total wait time to 5 months). I've given up trying to work with Kyle, complete waste of time and money. He talks a good game, but consistently fails to make good on his word. Funny for someone who invokes the name of a great spiritual teacher. Fork tongued devil would be a more fitting name....

Throughout this ordeal, FIVE times Kyle assured me the console would ship and EVERY time I would call to confirm it was yet another lame, pathetic excuse (save his uncle passing away). Had I not been as persistent as I was in keeping on him about my console I'm certain I would still be waiting for it. I gave him so many chances to make right by me and avoid this kind of public feedback.

Kyle fails to grasp the concept that when you take someone's money for an item, you make that person a priority in your life until your obligation is fulfilled. His bad reputation is well earned, avoid dealing with him at all costs if you value your money and sanity.

WOW Greg... Thats funny as I have still been waiting on pictures you claim to have sent, and then i never heard anything back from you... I was hoping to get those pictures so i could make the claim with UPS, and send out everything all at once... but since I never received pictures, I never did anything... you also stopped calling after the "broken" console showed up so i had no idea what was happening with you...

I wish I could have done some painting with the last week since i had a four day mini vacation, but if you know any news, atlanta has been raining for over a week straight...

I am still on this, and still doing what I can, but I can onyl do what i can do... i understnad people don;t trust me, and I completely understand, but still stand behind my promise of consoles... after that, i will have no problem leaving CEG!

Greg, you have my number, as does everyone else as it was posted in here... I am not intentionally trying to dodge anyone, or rip anyone off!!

Unfortunately, I do have reasons why things havent gotten done, and whether they are acceptable to anyone or not, I can;t help that... a 500 dollar car repair bill for my wifes car two weeks ago presented a challenge in buying shipping supplies... i also had to get another job which took me a week... Im here, and still ahve consoles, jsut need to work on them and get the money together to ship them, PERIOD!!

Greg, the pictures are worthless now as its been too long, THANKS!! Send me a pm with what I needed to send you again so i can at least pop those in USPS 10 dollar flat rate box and get them out to you!

Again, if you missed the phone number, and would like it, jsut pm me!

Kyle

Yes he scammed everyone. He lied his ass off too me about how he is going to pay me and how I just have to call and he will paypal me money. His excuses are endless. Until he refunds me my full money then I'm holding my stance on that.

Yes he scammed everyone. He lied his ass off too me about how he is going to pay me and how I just have to call and he will paypal me money. His excuses are endless. Until he refunds me my full money then I'm holding my stance on that.

Every time someone posts a negative response about him. He acts amazed and stunned when people call him a crook. He lives in denial as if using peoples money for his everyday living is okay.:nonono:

If you haven't gotten your consoles or any other items from Hollyrollerz. Please PM me or Luca with this style format.
(You) Name:
Paid Amount:
Pay Date:
Item bought:

A list is already created through ceg and will be submitted with all other documentation.

Thank you.

Every time someone posts a negative response about him. He acts amazed and stunned when people call him a crook. He lives in denial as if using peoples money for his everyday living is okay.:nonono:

If you haven't gotten your consoles or any other items from Hollyrollerz. Please PM me or Luca with this style format.
(You) Name:
Paid Amount:
Pay Date:
Item bought:

A list is already created through ceg and will be submitted with all other documentation.

Thank you.

X2, couldn't have said it better.

God boy's batting average is dropping. To thine own self be true. The devil is in the details. Open your eyes, how many weeks have passed, how many excuses? There are many that pronounce themselves as Christians, in this case via a screen name. Those who are not sincere in any situation cause problems. Is the self proclaimed Jesus Freak one of these?

Let's watch the insulting remarks about Christians. There are many more that actually practice what they preach. So, we can stop that right there.

Wait. Wifes car had a repair bill of $500, but your roomate's dog chewed the crap out of the consoles?

Anyone married with a roomate is not going to be married for long!

As stated, the excuses keep piling up as more and more people are left "scammed".

Good ol' Reebs sold me my MnB Pre98 Console for cheaper! And he told me exactly what I was going to get. Man this is why you cant trust newbies on a forum. Unless they are smack dab in the middle of Michigan and all the CEG'rs can go to their house and whoop some :help:

- amyn

i had dealings with this guy when he called himself HolyrollerzC3. Maybe rules should be changed, so that leaving your past behind should not be quite so easy. ....G.

i had dealings with this guy when he called himself HolyrollerzC3. Maybe rules should be changed, so that leaving your past behind should not be quite so easy. ....G.

You can still call him holyrollerzsc3 in the feedback section....:shrug:

Thank you for those coming forward. Anybody else have bad dealing with him. Make sure to contact me. It doesn't even have to do with this group buy either.
The process will move along shortly once the proper information is compounded and can be submitted.

--Harry

Wait. Wifes car had a repair bill of $500, but your roomate's dog chewed the crap out of the consoles?

Anyone married with a roomate is not going to be married for long!

As stated, the excuses keep piling up as more and more people are left "scammed".

Well, since you know everything, I live in Atlanta where I attend college... and my wife still lives in our home in florida for the time being...

You can think they are excuses all day long, I don;t really care to be honest with you... the truth is what the truth is... the dogs didn't have to do much damage for me to see that i wasn't going to just paint over the crap and send them out... and in case you are wondering, that situation left me to get my own place, which is over three times my monthly bills I did have while I had a roommate, which is why i have barely enough money to live on until I get my next quarters financial aide check (which is next week BTW)

Nobody is being scammed, and am just sitting here until i can do more!! And once I can do more, I will!

Are you the guy who bought my cams from England?

Well, since you know everything, I live in Atlanta where I attend college... and my wife still lives in our home in florida for the time being...

You can think they are excuses all day long, I don;t really care to be honest with you... the truth is what the truth is... the dogs didn't have to do much damage for me to see that i wasn't going to just paint over the crap and send them out... and in case you are wondering, that situation left me to get my own place, which is over three times my monthly bills I did have while I had a roommate, which is why i have barely enough money to live on until I get my next quarters financial aide check (which is next week BTW)

Nobody is being scammed, and am just sitting here until i can do more!! And once I can do more, I will!

Tell you what, since this is obviously a continuing trend I'm going to give you to the end of the month to make notable efforts to appease the large number of people who you have pissed off with this sham of a group buy. If you decide not do so, I will ban you from this site and make sure ALL Contour/Mondeo/Cougar site owners are made aware of you, your contact info and how that you have wronged people with bogus sales & scams. On top of that I will assist any CEGer (with a valid claim) in taking legal action against you.

For everyone else please leave detailed feedback about JesusFreak here

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back