• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Intake manifolds......

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
so. what will fit on our oval port heads?

for sure fits:

2001-2003 taurus/sable

2004-2005 Taurus/Sable

2003+ escape

ST220

but does.........

Lincoln LS 3.0 UIM?
Jaguar X type UIM?
mazda 6 UIM?

any others????? i'm just weighing some ideas out here. i want to see what will fit and start getting fairly accurate volume measurements, runner lengths, etc.

subscribing
Now just save up your monies and buy my ST220 :)
-J

I agree although I could be a bit biased :).. Don't mind the dirtyness or mess.

Aaron
06072009289.jpg

there's a bracket attached to it that looks like it would match up with the left side of the front valve cover bolts.....

i'm messin around lol. i assume your doing it the same way rara did, and Nima did. :) looks good thus far. now finish it and get us new dyno numbers! :D

the st220 sure does look sick, did the st220 come with an engine cover? or would the mazda6 one fit?, just thinking out loud...

also, with the coil on the front, I guess you'd put the 456 wires to the back, and the 123 wires on the front? that could get confusing....

nope, I just seem to have bad luck with ignition systems one these for some unknown reason...(dom+e-bay=fail)

off topic a little, but are there nology hotwires for these?

yeah, I sort of like the hybrid idea, but only because of the extra compression and split port design. I think a 98 3.0 with dome pistons and the taurus pump where the AC should be might be a much better set up though.

Back