• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

In the land of OZ

In the land of OZ

• Total voters

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Still deciding if I want to keep them or not. For some reason I thought these were the gunmetal with red OZ on the center cap. These do match my freshly PC'd calipers though. I would be saving 4 lbs. over the Enkei I have. I don't think there are many lighter wheels without going a lot more pricey. What does everyone think? Should I keep the RS-5's or keep these? BTW I have 3mm spacers on as well.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

RS-5's
orig.jpg

Seriously I like your car with the RS5s better. I love ther the hell out of the supperlegerras but for some reason not on your car. Maybe if they were darker almost like a hyper black?

If you decide to sell them put me down as #1 on the list though.

jesus man, downsize the pictures a little.

You should keep the OZ wheels, I like the design better, I feel like the RS-5's are starting to get a dated look (not that they are an ugly wheel or anything). Sell the Enkei wheels.

which are easier to clean?:laugh:

i like them both, however i dont see many 'tours with OZs.

Are the OZs 17"?

I like the RS-5s, though a little dated still look great with your set up. The OZs look smaller.

Do you need the spacers for the OZs to clear the Baers?

With the OZ if they are 17's you will have a smoother ride because of the bigger tire and hopefully you don't drop any lower than you are.....

I have always likes the OZ's since the 1st time I ever seen them on a tour in here!! those would be the wheels I get for sure

I voted rs5, even though I like the OZ better AS A WHEEL. Not on your car though, I think the lower stance makes them look small, and the rs5 seems to not be affected by that so much.

I voted rs5, even though I like the OZ better AS A WHEEL. Not on your car though, I think the lower stance makes them look small, and the rs5 seems to not be affected by that so much.

That's exactly what I think too. I think I'm going to sell the OZ's.

The spoke design on the OZ will always make them look about 1" smaller than they are.

Heres my 18"s which don't look like 18" at all:

(crappy shots, sorry)
DSCF2354Medium.jpg

DSCF2353Medium.jpg

DSCF1934Medium.jpg

See if they were that style and size I would keep them. Being silver and 17" just isn't enough to make me drool over them.

Back