• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

nearly the saddest day of my life.....

cuda06

Veteran CEG'er
I have owned this car since my 17th birthday. My daughter and I waved a final goodbye today as the new owner is getting ready to haul it down to it's new home in Fort Worth TX.

finalgoodbye005.jpg

finalgoodbye004.jpg

finalgoodbye003.jpg

I ma so sorry to hear that. It is a beautiful car, and I'm sure it's in good hands. If you don't mind my asking, why did you sell?

Sorry to see it go man, why are you selling all your cars man?

My wife and I are looking to make some pretty major changes in the near future. She is going back to school for a nursing degree and we may be relocating soon also. We are trying to make things easier for her to go back to school full time without her having to work while she finishes up. Besides, the barracuda had become what a swore I would never own, a garage queen. It had only been out of the garage a handful of times in the last few years. We still have four cars (three running) and two bikes and are looking to get down to only two cars and two bikes in the next month or so.

I wouldn't be able to part with a car like that after that kind of ownership.... Hats off to you... that takes some balls....

ouch - tell the wifey she better get awesome grades and a killer job to make it worth the sale...... bummer

Back