• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'll be in Phoenix Jan 27-30th...

Red99CSVT

CEG'er
I'm going to be coming into Phoenix to check out a school in the area I'm going to be staying at a hotel in Goodyear but does anyone want to meet up while I'm in town? I'm not going to have anything to do at night during the day I'll be checking out the area and the school. Just a thought I'd like to meet up with some members on here you all seem to be the most active of any area on the boards.

I'm down for whatever, whenever! i have an open schedual. we'll all have to meet up somewhere, and go for a nice cruise or spirited run!

I've got reservations at the Best Western I got a discount so it's not real expensive.

It would be great to have a meet while I'm there and I'm always up for a good drive. Do you all want to plan on meeting up the 29th? Let me know where and how to get there and I'll show up, I should have a full bottle too!

hehe cool! I don't think there has ever been any Contours around here running n2o. There's currently only 1 turbo CSVT, but he lives in Tucson (TheFordGuy).

Now kids you'll have to take turns, lol. I'm running a 75 dry shot and my internals are stock but I am running a fidanza flywheel, spec stage 3+ and a Torsen diff. I have a good friend of mine coming on this road trip of mine and the plan is still to be in town early afternoon the 27th so are we on for a meet it's looking like it. Let me know when and where and I'll be there.

Whats up everyone? So we're in Temecula, Ca right now still on track to be there Sunday just missed that huge storm that's hitting the west coast which is nice. My car is getting about 28-29 mpg on this trip I wasn't expecting to get that good. Thats it for now I'll let everyone know when were in town.

I'm still down, what do you guys plan on doing ? just meeting up and check out eachtohers cars ? or goin for a cruise or something ? if so bring out the lil 2-ways again!

are we doing this on sunday or monday ? and around what time ?

Lets do something on Monday check out each others cars then go for a cruise. Late afternoon early evening work for everyone, where is a good place to meet up? That way I'll get a chance to clean my car before everyone see's it.

I'm at 19ave and UnionHills, and as far as i know, we're all within 5 miles or so of eachother, so up around us may work out best, but i'm sure we're willing to meet up before hand and come out to you a ways if need be too... we're all around where the Loop 101 and I-17 Meet up

What about this place:

Old Country Buffet
9820 N Metro Pkwy W
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602) 371-1070
(602) 371-0977
oldcountrybuffet.com

Seems to be in the middle kind of I was thinking that place or like Thunderbird Park. I don't know the area looks pretty easy to get up to Deer Valley which is in everyone's area right? Where is a park or something in that area?

Back