• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If you thought Roger was anal....

Some people just love their cars, regardless of the price or value in other people's eyes.

Thats not love thats borderline obsessive/compulsive! :help:

I can understand wanting to make your brand spanking new car shine but man why he needed to go to those lengths I will never understand.

I am thinking he is slightly off or has some kind of deal with that Zymol company as he was wearing one of their shirts and had their posters all over the garage.

Thats not love thats borderline obsessive/compulsive! :help:

I can understand wanting to make your brand spanking new car shine but man why he needed to go to those lengths I will never understand.

I am thinking he is slightly off or has some kind of deal with that Zymol company as he was wearing one of their shirts and had their posters all over the garage.

the car looked like a promotional car for his detailing service. The plate they had on the front said something about a detailing business.

edit: nevermind. this guy works for the guy that did the special on ridiculous detailing on 5th gear. The detailing site on the front license plate is actually a detailing forum. I just joined and found a thread where those guys detailed the same Bugatti Veyron that James May topped out in Top Gear. Impressive work

So, anyone want to chip together to buy the Zymol Royale Glaze? :laugh:

Last edited:
Back