• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT parts car

Sunday! well, now that I think about it, I might be making a trip up to VT saturday :laugh: If i go, i'm going to go to montreal too since it's right there. Might be a little late on sunday if I come by.

The rear struts I believe are fine. If you want to swing by this weekend, you are welcome to take it if you feel like swapping it out.

Sorry, seats are spoken for as of right now. They are being held for hotdimmes.

No DRL relay in the car. Sorry.

The e-brake cable is broken, so it doesn't actually catch onto anything, but the handle itself clicks and stays up with no problems. First come, first serve.

duuuuuuuuuude, i called dibs on the front seat...i posted first!!!! :)

Well if everyone is calling parts...

I call the sunroof shade and possibly the fuel pump. Maybe even the reflector too if it still exists. And the wiring in the driver's door (don't ask why).

Sunday! well, now that I think about it, I might be making a trip up to VT saturday :laugh: If i go, i'm going to go to montreal too since it's right there. Might be a little late on sunday if I come by.

you gonna go take a look at that car? =D

Please PM me time and address. I can come either day it should take about 1 hour for the strut.

I'm gonna look at it, and then i'm going to promptly remove the bumpers on it! Then I'm going to go to canada. Unless RespectTheContour gets back to me about it.

honestly, work has slowed down for me greatly right now and i dont think i have the money to invest in that car so hotdimmes its all yours, sorry man

tony, does it have all the stock battery wiring? and what type of battery box is it? mine is a full plastic one that surrounds the battery. is it this type or i've seen the ones that have just like a tray that the battery sits on and the battery is sorta exposed all around.

So i don't think that I caught when this was going to be, sat, sunday or both? what times?

if anyone else wants to go I am going to Chuck and Eddies before had Saturday morning for a few things ... unless you have some of them Tony, a 98+ dash bezel, mystique passanger tail light, power drivers seat for the motors and gears, raditor fans for the duratec, and few more that I can't think of at the moment ...

It's going to be Sunday. That seemed to work best for everyone. If possible, bring any tools, jacks, etc. you might have. I don't have much for tools and I'd had to see someone trying to pull parts and not have the tools for it.

Brian, let me know when you are going to the junkyard on Saturday. I wouldn't mind joining ya to pull to some parts.

tony, does it have all the stock battery wiring? and what type of battery box is it? mine is a full plastic one that surrounds the battery. is it this type or i've seen the ones that have just like a tray that the battery sits on and the battery is sorta exposed all around.

Yeah, the wiring it there but I think I'm keeping it. I'm planning on swapping all my harnesses and wiring into my car. Under my fuse box I have corrosion from battery acid on the wires. It's working fine but not sure how long that will last. I also have voltage problems right now causing a low idle. It's most likely the alternator and battery but I want the wiring there just in case it's that.

I'm gonna look at it, and then i'm going to promptly remove the bumpers on it! Then I'm going to go to canada. Unless RespectTheContour gets back to me about it.

If anybody needs any other parts from it then maybe you can make some extra cash to at least cover the cost of your trip....

...well, probably not counting your activities in Montreal....hahah

Back