• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC - SVT Contour ID Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoot me a pm with your vin. I'll run a carfax and see if it gives a build date. oh and 98 was 6535 production

PM sent. Thanks!

P.S. My door sticker says it was made on 2/98. Does this make it a 99?? I don't know where the actual cutoff dates are to distinguish year. And stock it did not come with a clock as I put one in. It was bought with the Cobra R style rims however I was not the original owner so I don't know if those were swapped out but I'm thinking its a 98.5

PM sent. Thanks!

P.S. My door sticker says it was made on 2/98. Does this make it a 99?? I don't know where the actual cutoff dates are to distinguish year. And stock it did not come with a clock as I put one in. It was bought with the Cobra R style rims however I was not the original owner so I don't know if those were swapped out but I'm thinking its a 98.5
technically it would be a 1998.5 i believe or atleast an E1

Subject: SVT Contour ID Tag Group Buy

CEG User name: TeamSVTour

I will be going with:

Version:
SC1 - Ver.2b (1)
SC2 - Ver.2b w/out VIN (1)

VIN: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Build: 4887 of 6535
Build Date: 02/28/1998

Payment and info sent via paypal !

I would be willing to bet he would still take your order if you do it asap just follow the payment instructions in the first post

yea if you want a set just send your info and money to the email i posted in the first thread, it's located in the picture if you can't find it.

Certainly not the best pic in the world, but a pic none the less:

Engine-reduced-070605.jpg

Note the streak through the Contour SVT. This is due to the rubber strip under the hood rubbing against the tag. I have ordered a new one and will shift it down an inch or so to avoid this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back