• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC - SVT Contour ID Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant seem to get my build date like you guys have. i called and he said all they had for mine was june 1998 no specific day....:shrug:
You could go to the dealership and have them run a recall check for your car. That report would give you the odometer start date, which would be your build date.

Guitarman-I will be putting mine on my center console just above the little slot above the cupholders. Hope that helps

You could go to the dealership and have them run a recall check for your car. That report would give you the odometer start date, which would be your build date.

Guitarman-I will be putting mine on my center console just above the little slot above the cupholders. Hope that helps

if it was a previous CEGers car then check the registry ... but since its down maybe a pm to hetfield could get the into.

I expect to send payment for mine tonight now that I have confirmed all the info that I need to.

I thought about the flat area of the dash in front of the passenger in front of the airbag. Kindof reminded me of where ferrari and other high end cars put their limited edition plaques. I just wonder how it would hold up to the direct sunlight of that area though...

well for one the build date you can get off the side of your car, in the door frame.
and when you call the svt number you really should only be getting the build number from them. atleast that's what i did. took like 2 mins

I might have missed it...but...how long is this going to be going on for?
Copied from opening post:
Group Buy is open until June 15th so your interested best put your name on the list
Anybody who hasn't sent money in, please do so asap. The group buy is going on until the 15th.

well i called 1-800 FORD-SVT to get my info but i guess they are not open on the weekends.

I know my build # but I forget how many were made.
And I got the month and year for the build date from my door but it doesn't list the exact day.

Any chance we can get this extended till the 16th (monday)?

well i called 1-800 FORD-SVT to get my info but i guess they are not open on the weekends.

I know my build # but I forget how many were made.
And I got the month and year for the build date from my door but it doesn't list the exact day.

Any chance we can get this extended till the 16th (monday)?
shoot me a pm with your vin. I'll run a carfax and see if it gives a build date. oh and 98 was 6535 production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back