• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: BAER Track Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this kit back in '03 or '04 when it was around $730 or so. Awesome brakes, a really comprehensive kit and went on my SVTF like a dream. I still run them and they're great. You should be impressed. Best value for $ I would say.

hey tony- can you measure the bore on the center of the rotor hat? i have an older baer kit and it doesnt have the hubcentric rings, and I am wondering if it should

Anyone know the weight of the two piece rotors?

The rotors look awesome. I love my Baer kit. Maybe I'll upgrade to the two piece rotors if it isn't too much more. No need to change calipers the PBR calipers offer more than enough bite.

hey tony- can you measure the bore on the center of the rotor hat? i have an older baer kit and it doesnt have the hubcentric rings, and I am wondering if it should

My SVT has one of the first kits put on one and I have rings.

mine isnt a track kit. i have the original receipt from the previous owner, it was purchased 3/22/02 and it says

F5Fs-45010-2 Eradispeed Combo kit $1150

the 2-pc rotors don't need hubrings, the hats are bored to the correct ID. Only the one piece rotors need the rings since they are originally from a different application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back