• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

i want to turbo my car

ehh! wrong.. never did.. looked over the whole thread.. not ever did i call anyone an A hole!.

umm "douche".. maybe.. but that was for the reference of spelling nazi's and people who think they know everything and are allowed by CEG LAW to tear the hole out of people who ask innocent questions.

to those who keep coming to this thread to just to pass time.. go to the GD commen interests fourm and start a thread that only allows a one word post..just to get your post count up.. so you can all be cool "hard core CEGers" and "addicted CEGers".. which gives you the right to to be gods and post what ever where ever you want.

Welcome to CEG...

I don't think I posted in this thread and I really didn't want to simply because this guy was being a complete idiot. You don't understand automobiles, you can't take the time to write complete sentences, and you act like a little baby when people bring these things to your attention. Now, regardless of whether or not members on this board were nice to you, I think you should at least take a step back and look at everything that was said and make an attempt to fix those things in your life. Because people will give you **** for stuff like this your entire life...get over it or GTFO! :rolleyes:

So what you guys are saying is I can't pull my wrx turbo'd engine and swap it into my wife's scion xb?

So what you guys are saying is I can't pull my wrx turbo'd engine and swap it into my wife's scion xb?

nice job bumping a 4 month old thread for a stupid question, not related to a contour in any shape or form.

hey guys,

my friend pulled out his stock turbo from his WRX. a trubos a turbo... right?

so what would it take to get that turbo to work on my csvt?

exluding the intercooler that goes into most csvt's.

mainly the question is, how would the turbo bolt up, what would i need bare minimal to get 4-5 psi. and could the stock 2.5 handle it?

be nice. there's no stickys FAQs in the forced induction fourm

why would you pull the turbo....OUT OF A WRX?!?!?!

oops....didnt see this was an old thread, sorry.

Back