• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I hit a dear(maybe 2 or 3)

NO! he doesn't

I do! She just wasn't awake for it!
icon23.gif

of course you don't know who i am, we hung out for a few hours 4+ years ago and you were wrecked!

dont' worry, nothing bad happened :cool:

lol i do NOT remember that
i VAGUELY remember having an after party with like 10 people or so in a hotel room were we still drinking?
was it the night of the banquet? or the night b4?

KRISTEN!!!!!! Glad to hear you're ok!! I hope your car gets fixed. If there wasn't frame damage you might be ok. When I got in my accident in August, the frame was bent and I had to get a new front rim, fender and driver side door. The total damage was $3500, but they didn't total it b/c the ins. co. said it was only 35% of what my car was worth. I think whoever looked at my car was smoking crack!!!!

Us girl CSVT drivers are getting more scarce by the minute :(

KRISTEN!!!!!! Glad to hear you're ok!! I hope your car gets fixed. If there wasn't frame damage you might be ok. When I got in my accident in August, the frame was bent and I had to get a new front rim, fender and driver side door. The total damage was $3500, but they didn't total it b/c the ins. co. said it was only 35% of what my car was worth. I think whoever looked at my car was smoking crack!!!!

Us girl CSVT drivers are getting more scarce by the minute :(

Thanks yeah I am ok, just sad :(
i will find out tomorrow
what insurance do you have?

I go through State Farm in Ohio. If I still lived in MI, my insurance would be twice as much as what I'm paying now. My car isn't the same now since the accident :(

Good luck, and let us know what you find out!!!!

i understand where she's coming from. would you admit to having housed his hoagie? hell no! i know pete won't. :shrug:

LMFAO!

I'm very sorry to hear about your SVT :cry: but glad to hear that you weren't hurt.

I did too!

I did too!

This is what happened to me on 12/02/06. I just got full suspension work done (BAT structs + Eibach springs + Aussie bar + aussie endlinks + every other thing for the suspension so it's brand new) from FastCougar's place. Then I hit a deer at 35-40 mph on my way home that evening! :mad:

100_1172_resize.jpg

100_1183_resize.jpg

The headlight on the passenger's side was broken. Hood was bent. Fender tip has 1/4 inch bent (alsmot not shown on the pic). SVT Grille was gone. The headlight mounting piece (the grayish long piece right behind the grille, headlights) has some cracks. Lic plate holder was deformed. The ins. co appraiser originally told me they are going to total this car. Oh no! I just had FastCougar 3L + HMS tranny put in 2 months ago and had sank sizable $ in recently. Turned out that the appraiser thought it's just a regular Contour with sight unseen. After the inspection, she came up with $2050 damage.

I would say, CSVTs are deer magnets.

This is what happened to me on 12/02/06. I just got full suspension work done (BAT structs + Eibach springs + Aussie bar + aussie endlinks + every other thing for the suspension so it's brand new) from FastCougar's place. Then I hit a deer at 35-40 mph on my way home that evening! :mad:

100_1172_resize.jpg

100_1183_resize.jpg

The headlight on the passenger's side was broken. Hood was bent. Fender tip has 1/4 inch bent (alsmot not shown on the pic). SVT Grille was gone. The headlight mounting piece (the grayish long piece right behind the grille, headlights) has some cracks. Lic plate holder was deformed. The ins. co appraiser originally told me they are going to total this car. Oh no! I just had FastCougar 3L + HMS tranny put in 2 months ago and had sank sizable $ in recently. Turned out that the appraiser thought it's just a regular Contour with sight unseen. After the inspection, she came up with $2050 damage.

I would say, CSVTs are deer magnets.

ugh yuck sorry to hear.
yeah the guy at the aut place blamed my dear on the jeagermeister (spelling??) lei i had around my shifter lol he said the deer are drawn to it! HA!
deer are so stupid!

ok well i guess it isn't totalled???
I am confused on everything this is so stupid!
he said i can't get OEM parts

Back