• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I hit a dear(maybe 2 or 3)

SlvrSVT00

Veteran CEG'er
there were 3 deer in the middle of I-94 (E-bound michigan) last night (10PM)and i hit one at like 65MPH :cry:
i find out tomorrow if it is totalled or not
4,472$ in damage

additionally the paint on the bumper is cracked and there are dings on the driverside 1/4 panel

Last edited:
I hit a dear

"You better check yourself before you wreck yourself." Your chick/wife/chicka/girlfriend, etc won't like that!
Sorry to hear about the car, man!

[/b]"You better check yourself before you wreck yourself." Your chick/wife/chicka/girlfriend, etc won't like that!

LOL! her boyfriend is used to it! :laugh::laugh:

it'll get totalled....buy it back and fix it...or just part it out :) its nice to see CSVT's on teh road though!

[/B]"You better check yourself before you wreck yourself." Your chick/wife/chicka/girlfriend, etc won't like that!

lol lat time I checked I am a str8 23yr old female.
it cracks me up how cause this is a car site people assume i am a guy.
in my defense i did the smart thing and did not swerve.
but it still blows :cry:

You are right,

If there isn't a trail 50 guys humping your leg, you must be a guy... I didn't mean any offense by it. I apologize profusely.

Still sorry to hear about the car, but I AM glad that you didn't swerve!

You are right,

If there isn't a trail 50 guys humping your leg, you must be a guy... I didn't mean any offense by it. I apologize profusely.

Still sorry to hear about the car, but I AM glad that you didn't swerve!

LOl I used to have a trail of leg humpers..i guess i shook them all off! lol
now I am just 1 of the guys since i have been around so long
i am SZ Barbie 02 lol

Last edited:
i drove out to PA for thanksgiving...and i would up leaving the next night - against my original plan. i was super paranoid about coming across deer. especially since it's getting colder out and they are looking for food. that plus my mother hit one a few weeks back.

luckily there were no incidents.

it all makes sense now... jk babe ;)

yeah well i was smart and went through it instead of trying to swerve.
and just to give female drivers a good name the other day some jackass almost swerved right into me but because i was paying attention i avoided it. he rolled his window down to thank me...he's lucky too because i almost gave him a piece of my mind .

unfortunately that happened recently to some close friends. there were some turkeys in the middle of the road when the daughter was driving. she swerved and flipped the van over ejecting the mother out of the car. she passed away instantly.

That stinks :( at least you're ok

I'm starting to think these cars are cursed or somthing.. =/

Back