• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How's everyone enjoying the last blast of winter!

loggerbomb

Hard-core CEG'er
IMG_0532.jpg

Not a great example of how much snow has dropped in the last couple hours here, but yesterday there were some green patches on that area of grass. Roads are a mess around here. Nice damp snow that clumps and piles up real fast. Hope everyone made/ is going to make it home tonight in one piece!

today was pretty fun as well. This morning was wet wet wet. Some spots had 2 feet of water on the road. Than after work, it was on again off again whiteouts. Than around 6/7ish all that lovely slush and water started to freeze and everyone started to really slide around. I wish it would all go away.

it was sunny and near 40f out yesterday, Today it's sunny but not as warm. Almost time to put the car in for a body job. I have the color picked out (BMW graphite grey form the 6 series). I just have to find a body shop i can trust (have had bad time with body shops)

IMG_0532.jpg

Not a great example of how much snow has dropped in the last couple hours here, but yesterday there were some green patches on that area of grass. Roads are a mess around here. Nice damp snow that clumps and piles up real fast. Hope everyone made/ is going to make it home tonight in one piece!

Want the 6 inches of wet snow covering my driveway? :D

It's really not that bad in Waterloo...I think we have a good snow clearing system. I'd say in my years of living here there has never been an instance where it's been a real mess.

As for the Florida of the Great White North: Craig, I assume you missed out that lovely white coating back in January. I think that was the first whiteout I was getting worried about (on EC Row, just past the Ojibway Parkway).

just brutal man!

Did you see all the cars rolled over this morning? I only saw one but my gf said there were 3 more later in the morning. Funny thing is that it didn't seem bad at all!:shrug:

just brutal man!

Did you see all the cars rolled over this morning? I only saw one but my gf said there were 3 more later in the morning. Funny thing is that it didn't seem bad at all!:shrug:

I didn't see any accidents but it sure was slick out there.I was road testing a 26' straightbody truck and was able to drift with it :eek:

I thought it was actually nice out!

I guess it depends what you do for a living.I'm so fed up of getting a blasted with -20 temps eveytime someone opens one of the shop doors every ...kin 5 mins :nonono: .Looks lile it's the last day of the cold spell however :cool:

Back