• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HID bulb differences

What do you mean by updated order? I haven't gotten any new emails.

Mark

I changed my order when I contacted DDM last night. I am now getting the DDM hids instead of the Raptor HIDs. so my updated order went out last night using the shipping label they printed in error on the 19th.

Ooooooh, now I see! I told the girl I'd just wait. The only reason I bought them in the first place was because of the price. I kind of felt like it was a bait and switch when they called. Take some pics, and let us know what you think, when you get them!

Mark

I changed my order when I contacted DDM last night. I am now getting the DDM hids instead of the Raptor HIDs. so my updated order went out last night using the shipping label they printed in error on the 19th.

Its still odd that my Raptor set shipped before yours did. Though if it gets here and its the DDM versions I wont complain.

Ooooooh, now I see! I told the girl I'd just wait. The only reason I bought them in the first place was because of the price. I kind of felt like it was a bait and switch when they called. Take some pics, and let us know what you think, when you get them!

Mark

yeah that does seem to be the case. I went with the raptors for the price. I was going to try them on my mystique and then the other cars. I figured if I liked them I would end up getting the DDM version anyway for the SVT and the SeVT.

so i will still try them on the mystqiue but they will most likely find there way to the SVT sooner then later. and I will end up getting the raptor kit for the mystique anyway.

I could wait but I am way to excited to try them out so I want them. I saved $5 so whatever.

Its still odd that my Raptor set shipped before yours did. Though if it gets here and its the DDM versions I wont complain.

yeah. so you went with ground shipping also? like I said I asked about it but since I wasn't sure about how yours where shipped I couldn't get a better answer.

well it seems someone made a mistake. what bulbs did you get? I orderd the 4500 K. I was told on the phone that it was the balasts that where on back order but maybe the bulb type had something to do with it.

RAPTORHID 1 39.95 Bulb Color = 4500K
Bulbs, HID Accessories: Bulb Type = 9006
Raptor Brand HID Lifetime Warranty = Included Free

RAPTORHID 1 39.95 Bulb Color = 4500K
Bulbs, HID Accessories: Bulb Type = 9006
Raptor Brand HID Lifetime Warranty = Included Free

This is IDENTICAL to what I ordered on 1/7/09. I believe you ordered after me, and they are shipping your order first? You've got all the luck! Does the UPS site show that it's actually on its way, or does it just say they've sent the shipping information, and you can contact the vendor for details?

Mark

Well....? Well.......? WELLLLLLL?????? :laugh: So, did they get delivered?

DSCF1008.jpg

DSCF1009.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

The 9006 4500k Raptor 35w kit is what I ordered but someone already told me these looked like the regular DDM set.

According to the pictures on the website they certainly are. Everyone post up what you get versus what you ordered. I also just noticed the Raptor kits ordered now just have the 1 year warranty but we will all have the lifetime. What a score.

maybe I shouldnt have changed my order then ... but I upgraded to the ddm brand so I should be getting the same thing you got

Back