• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hey!

Looks like I'll be crashing with Elky for SZ . . . I'm scared :eek::help:

Maybe I can get Kimmay and PP to comfort me ;) I'd say Jess too, but she would just laugh at me and tell me to man up, she has to put up with him 24/7 . . . :blackeye:

Bring your damn car! We love to see them in all conditions, seriously. You will have a great time, but you will get bit with the mod bug while you are here :laugh:!

Ha! I guess my car is still on it's own wheels... I suppose I could trailer it :shrug:

Maybe I'll just bring a picture book :laugh:

Looks like I'll be crashing with Elky for SZ . . . I'm scared :eek::help:

Maybe I can get Kimmay and PP to comfort me ;) I'd say Jess too, but she would just laugh at me and tell me to man up, she has to put up with him 24/7 . . . :blackeye:

DON'T let them take the bed closest to the window.
just don't...

I only registered cause Barge did. Could have seen Helmet and gone to Frankenmuth beer fest instead. You people better be damn entertaining.

Wisconsin-ites?

I can't be blamed for Hetfield's or Pole's behavior. I am my own self, and I plan on having a great time regardless of events.

I'll be coming out of the woodwork for at least Thursday night at the great lakes.....according to the schedule it's a bike/slicks night. Hoping to see some fast bikes there. Oh and wings of course, outside of that I'll probably be a no show.....well pending weather and the cruise Josh sets up.

Back