• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hey!

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
Get your butts in gear and start registering, you slackers!
No excuses. Do it!
Are you too good for Spring Zing? no, you're not, maggots.
You will register and you will attend and you WILL like it, or so help me...
:troutslap:

Don't make me tell you again.

spanking1.jpg

Get your butts in gear and start registering, you slackers!
No excuses. Do it!
Are you too good for Spring Zing? no, you're not, maggots.
You will register and you will attend and you WILL like it, or so help me...
:troutslap:

Don't make me tell you again.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I want you all to myself!

You can all let Kimmeh spank you as much as she wants, but I'm the one who got rode by her last year.:laugh:

dude...the NE group aren't even bringing Contours this year!
so as far as we are concerned...yours looks better than ours!

So stop holding Spring Zing when those of us in school have finals! You can count me out for both this year and next because of that...
your school sucks for going so late into May. SZ is a week later this year than most previous years, and that's the week that most people have finals.
See if you can take your finals early. Skip the Thursday events if you have to for finals, but come for Fri-Sunday.

Nope not to good for SZ, SZ is too good for me! I don't feel my car is good enough to show off yet.
If you go, you'll find out how false that statement is. The car show is a small part of the entire event, and you don't even have to show if you don't want to. YOU like your car, right? The other events are a great way to enjoy your vehicle for what it is - a great, fun car to drive, with an awesome group of enthusiasts to hang out with.
And going to the show is a great way to gain inspiration and motivation to get your car where you'd like it to be. The variety of mods and cars that display each owner's individuality is just another great way to enjoy these cars and what they mean to us.

dude...the NE group aren't even bringing Contours this year!
so as far as we are concerned...yours looks better than ours!

lol what he said too.

Nope not to good for SZ, SZ is too good for me! I don't feel my car is good enough to show off yet.

Bring your damn car! We love to see them in all conditions, seriously. You will have a great time, but you will get bit with the mod bug while you are here :laugh:!

I'll be registering in the next few days. I was somehow convinced to cannonball out there on friday after work :D

We are driving back and fourth but booked for saturday night at the hotel. You just never know what will happen saturday nights at SZ :crazy:.

Oh, you will. I'll let you ride in the trailer when I auto-x with it :laugh:. Bring your helmet.

Back