• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

headers!!!!!!

I've got 8K into the SVT i paid 2K for......what's your point? ;)

My point would be, quadrupling the cost of your purchase price in mods, isn't really relative unless you've spent $10k+ on the car. ;)

Changing the oil on my beater, doubles the value of it, but I won't brag about that. :laugh:

Mark

My point is that it's not about the money at all.....it's about having what you really want, something unique that's all your own reguardless of cost. To me that's the true definition of an enthusiast. Niether of my cars will ever see more than a dime of their mods returned to me, but i don't care, because i love every second i'm in it and don't see myself getting rid of it for an untold amount of time.

5 of us almost lifted the entire slowstiva off the ground.

Last edited:
its so stiff it hurts

attachment.php

ironically, we both payed the same exact price

Attachments

• d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
laughing4.gif
laughing6.gif
laughing7.gif

Hilarious pic!

BTW, I paid $700 for the low mileage Konis, GC's, camber kits(not installed), Aussie bar, Spherical end links, and tubular rear arms.

wow, pretty snazzy deal... I've given up keeping track what I spent to do my suspension build... but I will say the d2's ended up only costing 500 because someone forgot to charge me for the downpayment.

Back