• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

headers!!!!!!

Wow, that's alot of $$ for his interior! :shocked: Idk if i'd do it in a heartbeat, but i'd possibly consider it if i had the money:laugh: Those headlights will go for a pretty penny too

yeah it is. when i offically list ithe interior in the classifieds i am going to have to up it a little.

Mikey selling the tour?!?!?!?! Hmmm What did your son finally tell you how dumb these cars are and to get a real car?

I'll never forget that conversation at the chili meet at your house. Wasn't that me you and todd that where talking about how quiet your son played alone and what was he thinking about all these guys over there and contours.

Haahahahahaha sorry funny memory.So what are you getting or shall I say what did you buy?

its white.... fast... 6 speed... AWD and maybe in transit to the dealership right now..

its pretty easy to figure out if you think of all the posts/conversations he's had...

I'd love the interior and the feel of all that stuff is pure sex... but 1200 PLUS a swap? Sorry, I'm just used to Seatman on the Cougar Forums hand building brand new leather seats and shipping them freight to you for a little less than that.

Sorry I don't follow mikeys posts daily.....stalker!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

sounds kinda evoish to me...then again that seems to boyish for the manly man mikey

Sorry I don't follow mikeys posts daily.....stalker!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

sounds kinda evoish to me...then again that seems to boyish for the manly man mikey
Try the other foreign AWD turbo 6spd.:laugh:
I know Mikey sunk alot of coin into his interior, but i wouldn't pay that much for a custom interior :shrug: It'll look hawt in the car of whomever gets it

Try the other foreign AWD turbo 6spd.:laugh:
I know Mikey sunk alot of coin into his interior, but i wouldn't pay that much for a custom interior :shrug: It'll look hawt in the car of whomever gets it

Well the only other awd 6sp turbo car worth noting....STI interesting

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/AutoshowArticles/articleId=110047

limited_stuff_7.jpg

If it lost the square grille in the middle and had a continuous grill between the headlights it would look sweet. Still a nice car tho:cool:

If it lost the square grille in the middle and had a continuous grill between the headlights it would look sweet. Still a nice car tho:cool:

What you said...it would have a much nicer appearance.

But hell...it's an STI...can't argue with that!

(I'm more of an Evo person, but STI's are next in line)

hey hey hey! 1. the interior is the sweetest ever, priceless. 2. white is always better than grey. 3. the STI OWNS ALL. 4. i roll with a mighty pimp hand! 5. you all know how i roll.

hey hey hey! 1. the interior is the sweetest ever, priceless. 2. white is always better than grey. 3. the STI OWNS ALL. 4. i roll with a mighty pimp hand! 5. you all know how i roll.

LMAO u roll with your dick in your hand????

Back