• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Head Count - Madison Meet 1/11

is there anything to do in this town? I have a feeling im gonna be bored tonight. maybe ill go see a movie or something

you could go check out state street - thats pretty cool I guess...

otherwise a movie or the mall might be your best bet right in that area...

Mondays are bad for us.. otherwise I would invite ya over for vid games and supper... maybe tomorrow night if your still bored.

I have to go to Eau Clair tomm then Lacross wendsday.
I just noticed the East towne mall is like 30 ft from the hotel

I have to go to Eau Clair tomm then Lacross wendsday.
I just noticed the East towne mall is like 30 ft from the hotel

Yup.. you should be able to walk there... check out the other strip mall next to you too.. Cant think what its called but it has Pier 1 Imports and 1/2 Priced Books in it.. check out 1/2 price.. you should be able to find lots to keep yourself busy there.

The Mall is ok, nothing too special there.

i will probably have to meet you guys at the resturant. i cant get off early this week. i was just on vacation for 2 weeks.

Yup.. you should be able to walk there... check out the other strip mall next to you too.. Cant think what its called but it has Pier 1 Imports and 1/2 Priced Books in it.. check out 1/2 price.. you should be able to find lots to keep yourself busy there.

The Mall is ok, nothing too special there.

LOL I only read books on aircraft and aerospace stuff.

IM gonna go eat at Red Lobster and watch the game

My pal Chris w/the STi is coming as well... You can all see the HORRIBLE influence he is currently having on M!key in the Subie world once you check out his car in person.

He's known as Mtang4Life in the Coug/Contour world and ScrewCityChris in the Subie world but he's all one in the same... hows that for confusing?

Last edited:
You can all see the HORRIBLE influence he is currently having on M!key in the Subie world once you check out his car in person.

oh yeah he is. but his car is in semi-winter mode.

I might be able to go. It all depends on my work schedule. I'd really like to meet more of the WI CEG'ers. I'll know more tomorrow.

BTW, thanks for the heads up Josh!

BP

nice... I was trying to think of who all went to the meet at your rental and basing it off of that...

what about the father/son combo? :) (sorry, I forgot your name Mr. Beer Recommender)

Back