• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: HEAT SHIELDS BY PUDMUNKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEATSHIELD LAST CALL!!

HEATSHIELD LAST CALL!!

LAST CALL-PUD SAID OVER 10 ON THE GROUP BUY IS OK, ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS IN CAN JOIN

PAYMENTS DUE BY JAN 31ST, SEE THREAD FOR PAYMENT INFO AND PM ME OR LEAVE POST TO GET IN ON THIS BUY!!

do you have any contact info,ebay or anything? not to make a big deal out of it,but you havent been here long,and you arent in area such as michigan were several members can vouch for you.:shrug:
just making me somewhat hesitant

Anyone wanting my contact info can PM me, I have also purchased an item from Jim Hahn (beyondloadedse) and he has met me in person, so any questions you may speak to him or contact me and I will give you my personal home and cell #'s.

Come on everyone, this group buy dosent ever seem do go through cause there are never enough people? These are really nice and Ive been wanting 1 for a while and Iam sure yall have as well. If this wasnt legit Iam sure pudd would have got on here and said a little something. Iam the one who did the group buy for the stazi gen 2 because stazi told me he didnt want to fool with it unless it was serious, so Iam sure this is the case here.

ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS IN CAN JOIN

PAYMENTS DUE BY JAN 31ST, SEE THREAD FOR PAYMENT INFO AND PM ME OR LEAVE POST TO GET IN ON THIS BUY!!

I'd love one! I can send you the $65 by Monday or Tuesday. Please let me know if you can squeeze me on that list :cool: .

Updated list...let me know if anyone else wants added..MONIES DUE BY 31ST so you still have time, we need at least 10 paid in full to get them done!

1. SVT Loki
2. Mattsblack99csvt
3. JMCGEE2000SVT-Paid
4. Naujcdl-Paid
5. Ft.WorthSVT-Paid
6. SVT_FoMoCo-Paid
7. Blast47
8. 95pgt-t
9. Seafire XV
10.mdbsbl8-Paid
11. mixtape

Thanks Everyone else for updates on payments!

Dont forget as of Friday you will have 6 days to get payments in...I will send lump sum to Pud on the 1st of Feb.

If we don't have 10 paying by the 31st I will refund monies to those who have paid on the 1st!!

Updated list as of 1/24/08...1:57 pm

1. SVT Loki
2. Mattsblack99csvt-Paid
3. JMCGEE2000SVT-Paid
4. Naujcdl-Paid
5. Ft.WorthSVT-Paid
6. SVT_FoMoCo-Paid
7. Blast47
8. 95pgt-t
9. Seafire XV
10.mdbsbl8-Paid
11. Mixtape-Paid

We're almost there!

Ill keep updating until we are all paid, and once lump payment is sent to Pud.

Last edited:
Three more to go technically, four literally, hehe.

Make it happen!:laugh:

I would still prefer to see 10 but @ 8 we can move ahead with the group buy.

Updated list...1/25

1. SVT Loki-Paid
2. Mattsblack99csvt-Paid
3. JMCGEE2000SVT-Paid
4. Naujcdl-Paid
5. Ft.WorthSVT-Paid
6. SVT_FoMoCo-Paid
7. Blast47
8. 95pgt-t
9. Seafire XV
10.mdbsbl8-Paid
11. Mixtape-Paid

We have enough according to Pud to move on, however Ill still give anyone else a chance who wants to get in by the 31st!! So GB is hereby guaranteed this time around!! YEAH!!

ANYONE ELSE WANT IN PM ME OR ADD YOURSELF TO LIST AND SEND $67 PAYMENT TO bketchum78@yahoo.com BY 1/31/08.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back