• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: HEAT SHIELDS BY PUDMUNKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha,

take it easy people, alex is a mod for a damn reason, i trust him w/o knowing him, we will get our shields in time and he gave us a heads up on this from the beginning, that is what i really truly call honesty and good customer service.

Cannot wait for the damn thing to get to me, haha!

Projects, projects!

Stop your :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing, :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:es, that includes me!!!

If anybody wants one now.. I have one for sale (see classifieds). Lightly used.. not looking to make any $$ on it. Same as what was paid.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, shop finally finished em up and i hope to get em shipped out w/ in next week. Thanks for being patient!

Got msg from Pud today, he has been super busy with some other things and told me by hopefully Monday or Tuesday he will try and get them out to all of us. I told him that would be great we were just wanting an update.

Sorry guys... Had to move to my new condo, motor in the svt developed some disgusting sounds, second car got rear ended. :crazy:

They'll be out on monday afternoon.

We did a group buy of 10...however 9 paid so, contact Pud he may have the extra one that no one bought and may be able to sell it to you, you can pay him directly thru paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back