• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

got a green one

i Fn wish. im in the middle of finishing up a 3l install for someone today been going all night and the homo that was supposed to help me never showed up i wont mention any names REEBS:mad:

I just noticed your comment goofball and I just wanted to let you know that I still love you.

033.jpg

See you in 6 1/2 hours douche!

Reebs

reebs probably wont come hes gotta stay in his wifes pocket all weekend:laugh:

reebs has redeemed himself with early morning parts delivery .thanks man!:cool: and the green car has found a new owner(that is capable of making it perfect again) and will not be parted out:cool:

reebs has redeemed himself with early morning parts delivery .thanks man!:cool: and the green car has found a new owner(that is capable of making it perfect again) and will not be parted out:cool:

You going to send me some of the profits?

i dont know he was here and gone before i woke up. i got up and the parts were sitting on my kitchen table:cool:

that car looks good. havent been on the forum as much as before. saw your other thread on the 3L and that sucks. hope to see ya soon dude. give me a call sometime. :cool:

Back