• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

got a green one

Then why would you buy it ?!?!? :shrug:

because it just worked out that way. and much to ceg disbeleif i got the car to benifit the community of green svt owners or possibly a new owner that will give it the love it deserves( which im not against i just need to get what ive got into it back) whos the true enthusiast now:shrug: so i dont wanna here anyones part out babbling if you dont like it make an offer if not save it for a thread where the op cares cause ill saw the roof off and laugh the whole time. besides this is not a for sale ad anyhow .so lets keep that talk to pm,s. i just wanted to show you guys the new green svt and tell you i think they are ugly. i had two of them in my driveway the other day. and i wanted to puke LOL no offense to the green owners i just have and will always hate the color green, i wish my grass was blue.

Last edited:
so i dont wanna here anyones part out babbling if you dont like it make an offer if not save it for a thread where the op cares cause ill saw the roof off and laugh the whole time while giving the camera the finger

fixed for the truth!!!
you can saw the roof off...the silver one if this happens:laugh:

You selfish arseholes stop sending your crap to bagged so he can go to SZ!!!

dude, you better be at SZ. If not on the 15th, at least the rest of the weekend!
I will e-kick your junk so hard if you don't show up!

You selfish arseholes stop sending your crap to bagged so he can go to SZ!!!

dude, you better be at SZ. If not on the 15th, at least the rest of the weekend!
I will e-kick your junk so hard if you don't show up!

its not looking good:cry:

from what he told me on the phone...he's got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much shiz going on...engine swaps,bumper work..etc.

Kim, we'll be close enough to Dearborn Heights that you can go over and personally kick him in the nuts. I bet some people would gladly give out his address and possibly pay to see that :laugh:

Your neighbors probably think you are in a cult or something :nonono:

i am :crazy: everytime i go to any store or auto parts by my house im known as the contour guy. its pretty embarassing actually. cant be the vette guy or something

Last edited:
Yeah right. All he is doing is drinking beer and sitting on his porch.

i Fn wish. im in the middle of finishing up a 3l install for someone today been going all night and the homo that was supposed to help me never showed up i wont mention any names REEBS:mad: THANKS FOR THE CALL BACK BUDDY . seems to be the way of things though i give and give to some of these guys but when i need it im all alone except for alias jerk. everyone can say what they will about jared but he was right there with me all night . me and the jerkoff are hang die.

Last edited:
I think its about time that the Anti-trust Division of the United States Justice Department got involved and started to take a look at the activities of Misters Bagged and Reebs.

I think its about time that the Anti-trust Division of the United States Justice Department got involved and started to take a look at the activities of Misters Bagged and Reebs.

Why because they sacrifice the few to serve the many?

Back