• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

got a green one

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
i hate it. i think the green is fuggly:laugh:
DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

all the colors:drool:
DSC00316.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

Last edited:
its a 99 ,its got some rust in the rear door jambs and a couple of small spots around the car. i think im gonna part it out:shrug:

Last edited:
Ouch. Gotta do what you gotta do. Well if you do part it out let me know how much for both the mirrors because I could use them. I would take the front and rear bumpers plus the side skirts also if the price is right.

Last edited:
I'll buy it. don't part!

A friend of mine is going to be selling her Black 2000 Contour SVT in the next week or two. I am going to ask her if she will let me post it on CEG too find it a good home before trading it in at a dealer.

Anyway I hate to see a fixable car parted out for no reason.

Ouch. Gotta do what you gotta do. Well if you do part it out let me know how much for both the mirrors because I could use them. I would take the front and rear bumpers plus the side skirts also if the price is right.
Anyway I hate to see a fixable car parted out for no reason.

but you would sure like to get those parts though eh?

How many miles on the car? Whats wrong with it? Why are you parting it out?

its in km so id have to go look again i really didnt pay attention i think like 200 or something. got some rust in the rear door jambs and a few rust spots around the car, the ones around the car arent to bad but when you open the rear doors there is a rust hole on each side. it looks real good from 5 ft away but it would need tlc that i just cant fit into my current schedule.i might have to miss SZ this year because my closing on my new house is on the 15th. and with everyone wanting hightowers from me right now and the few other projects i have going on right now i dont even have the time to install my own turbo on my car so this green car is low priority and i really need to recoupe some funds so what ever ends up being most profitable is whats in the green svt's future

Back