• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gem for someone...

I will say John's is very fair. When I lived up there I did things several times... and they would give a good discount for DIY work. I remember one time earning $300 an hour for pulling the rear reflector off a junked Contour myself (and I was very good at that at the time because my SVT had a cobbled together rear fascia that required disassembly to update the tabs for a couple of years).

I will say John's is very fair. When I lived up there I did things several times... and they would give a good discount for DIY work. I remember one time earning $300 an hour for pulling the rear reflector off a junked Contour myself (and I was very good at that at the time because my SVT had a cobbled together rear fascia that required disassembly to update the tabs for a couple of years).

I like John's Auto because they let you walk through the yard so you can find the little interior pieces you may need. Their prices are always higher then everyone else though. Engines there are way overpriced.

Dyno shop question, I know its not for a contour. Its for my Jeep, I will have on it when i go the Dyno: K&N CAI, TBS, Super Chip Handheld Programmer(just released), Doug Thorely Header, Magnaflow CAT, Borla SS CAT back system. Any recommend shops in the Metro? I will also have the OME 2" lift springs, and Heavy Duty rear sway bar upgrade. But that dose make you go faster. I am in Bloomington and the Ft. Snelling area during the week.

Hood question? Dose any one know where i can get my hands on a '89-92 GTP Hood w/louvers. I really just want the louvers set.

team four door is pretty much just a club of friends of mine. its been around for like a year. they throw a pretty good car show.

Back