• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: TZT Performance rear toe arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kinda shipping time frame is ther from payed to delivery?

It will depend on how fast everyone pays as I dont have all the materials in stock and will have to order them. I can usually get the in 2-3 business days after ordering, and then ship them out in 1-2 days. shipping times will vary depending on your location from me but most should be just a few days.

Current list

1. Stuart-Grant - Option 2 (NECO) PAID
2. Necronommicon Option 2 (CEG) PAID
3. iceberg65- Option 1 (NECO)
4. 1Sicgt Option 1 (CEG)
5. SVT Doood Option 2 (CEG)
6. Southsiderida90 Option 2 (CEG)
7. hopeless02 Option 2 (NECO) PAID
8. DonKingKong Option 1 (CEG)
9. speed_cat Option 1 (CEG) PAID
10. cwit703 Option 2 (CEG)

Lets set final payment date for this group at June 24th. If 10 people pay before then I will close that group early and order parts at that time.

Current list

4. 1Sicgt Option 1 (CEG)
9. speed_cat Option 1 (CEG) PAID
11. JRoX85 Option 2 (CEG)

Current list

4. 1Sicgt Option 1 (CEG)
9. speed_cat Option 2 (CEG) PAID
11. JRoX85 Option 2 (CEG)

When i went to order parts on Friday i was informed that the rods for the endlinks are on back order. supposedly my supplier is getting a shipment in sometime this week but we will see. I will keep everyone informed on when they are back in stock. since its much easier to make 1 big order i will be waiting on the toe arms as well.

might be getting an SVT, if things work out the way i want them too. If so ill catch you on aim.

Im just waiting on the washers. for whatever reason the branch that was supposed to send them to my local branch never did. They are supposed to be here this week, finally.

so since those final 2 sets shipped I will be closing this GB. You can still purchase them just at standard prices. Pricing and info can be found on my website along with contact info and how to place an order.

Contour/Cougar Toe Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back