• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Front bumper support brackets "stays".

ACCEPTING PAYMENTS NOW! Paypal jbarnes@kingmfg.com and make sure your shipping info is included with the payment. Everyone on this list has been PM'd.

1. robbo9006 (1 set)
2. Chas (2 sets)
3. TUFTOUR (1 set)
4. 5559 (1 set)
5. Tuned3900SFI (1 Piece Only)
6. nasty1 (1 set)
7. Matty K (1 set)
8. Wien_Sean (1 Piece Only)
9. gameOVER (1 set)
10. biminiLX (1 set)

1. robbo9006 (1 set)
2. Chas (1 set) PAID
3. TUFTOUR (1 set) PAID
4. 5559 (1 set) PAID
5. Tuned3900SFI (1 Piece Only)
6. nasty1 (1 set) PAID
7. Matty K (1 set) PAID
8. Wien_Sean (1 Piece Only) PAID
9. gameOVER (1 set) OUT
10. biminiLX (1 set)

sorry for being the slacker this time. I've been out of town for work, but I'll be back tomorrow and get every sorted!

Payment sent for 1 set. The LX already has them, they were just not connected to the bumper (popped off - plastic screw)

I'll get a pic of mine in the morning.... They don't hang below the bumper nor interfere with a mirko.

This is taking longer than expected. We got slammed with work and I was hoping to fit these in before that would happen. I will update when I know more. Thanks for being patient.

Dan (shop foreman), says when he has a break in production he will get these bent up quick and in the paint booth. I wasn't expecting so much work to come in, but you guys are paying customers too so these should be done soon. I might powder coat them just to speed up the process a bit.

Yeah, for being patient I will give you guys 1 color choice for me to coat them all. Black, silver, red, blue, etc....

Back