• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Aluminum Pedals by Autovation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Autovation called this morning to say that they are cranking away on the pedals, so they will be shipped out in a few days. I will do my best to ship them the day I receive them.

I just got off the phone with Autovation. They shipped the pedals yesterday, so they should be in my hands either tomorrow or Friday. :cool:

Oh, and Chas is going to be very pleased. ;)

I just got off the phone with Autovation. They shipped the pedals yesterday, so they should be in my hands either tomorrow or Friday. :cool:

Great news to hear! I cant wait to get these! My car came alive with the new 3L last night so I'm ready to go!

I don't know how to feel? Excited? Scared? .....I know, Damn happy to have a good set of pedals!!!

Thanks SoopaCooga for all your hard work, even if some people didn't order this go-around, they were informed of a company that makes custom fit pedals for our cars, so you helped them as well :cool:

--Same goes for icysvt with the Voodoo knobs!

The pedals arrived! :D

The pedals arrived! :D

Machined...
50.jpg

Inserts...
50.jpg

The Grid...
50.jpg

...and a very special order! :cool:
50.jpg

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :drool::drool::drool::drool: :laugh: yay! I'm so happy I could ... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back