• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Aluminum Pedals by Autovation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. I'm going to order a set, but had a few questions about the "SVT" pedals that RollinStylee has. The brake and clutch don't have as many holes drilled in them so they can accommodate the SVT logo. Are these special order for the blank area? Can these be ordered w/ the "SVT", and if so how much would they be for the same set shown, Four Of A Kind set w/SVT logo?

First Name: Chas
Last Initial: B
Config: MTX
Dead pedal: Yes
Heel plate: No
Finish: Matte (SVT)
Payment method: MO
Postal Code: 85714
Notes:

If no "SVT", put me down for them plain "Matte" four of a kind set. Payment to be made early next week

i was told that if we had 5 orders for a particular phrase (e.g. CEG) that the setup and etching would be free! 8)

Yeah as I understood it they had to discontinue the "SVT" ones for the same copyright infringement that would prohibit them from doing "Ford" or "Roush" as SoopaCooga stated in the first post. So before you get people to commit to an etching, I'd run it by Autovation to make sure they can actually do it.

Can't I just tell him that my initials are SVT? :ponder:

Did you know that the medical community describes rapid heartbeat as Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)? Coincidence? I think not! :D

LOL :laugh:

You could try.

They MIGHT be able to do it IF the letters weren't stylized exactly like the real SVT logo as they are on the original batch like mine.

Yeah as I understood it they had to discontinue the "SVT" ones for the same copyright infringement that would prohibit them from doing "Ford" or "Roush" as SoopaCooga stated in the first post. So before you get people to commit to an etching, I'd run it by Autovation to make sure they can actually do it.

Any luck so far on finding out if this is doable? If they can't do the "SVT" logo, do they still make the plan set with the space in the middle like the SVT set? Then I can take it and have it etched myself. If they can, how much would that set cost (MTX set plus dead)?

Thanks for all your help.

Still on... Surprisingly, I've only got 5 orders so far including NECO. When I bought these last summer, I paid much more.

Should I keep this open another week CEG?

I will ask today if they can etch "SVT." If not, you can buy blanks here for the same price as the standard pedals.

Thank you. Let me know either way as I have the money for these set aside.

If they can do the "SVT" etching let me know how much more, so I can include that.

Chas.

First Name: Trey
Heel plate: Yes
Finish: Matte
Payment method: Paypal
Postal Code: 37774
Notes:

you guys are right, of course. Autovation wrote me back saying that they cannot write "SVT" or "Contour" on the pedals either.

so, at this point, unless you request blanks for custom etching as Chas did, the pedals will be surfaced according to the pictures posted of pedals without etching.

Any more Contours interested? If not, order will go in on Wednesday rather than Friday.

you guys are right, of course. Autovation wrote me back saying that they cannot write "SVT" or "Contour" on the pedals either.

so, at this point, unless you request blanks for custom etching as Chas did, the pedals will be surfaced according to the pictures posted of pedals without etching.

Any more Contours interested? If not, order will go in on Wednesday rather than Friday.

Ok, so I'll take the blanks :nonono: I'm assuming it has the polished/non-blasted strip in the center, if so, that's what I'll take. Set plus Dead, no Heel. $75?

SoopaCooga, please PM me with address/mailing info for the money order, so I can get the money to you ;)

First Name: Steve
Heel plate: Yes
Finish: Matte
Payment Paypal
Postal Code: 84107
Notes:I want it all Straight(MTX pedals with dead pedal and heel guard) with the Insert Series(bumps) $120 + Finish: Inserts (Add $50) + Priority Mail: $5 = $175

Last edited:
UPDATE: Shipping & Payment Info
I will ship to Canada and Europe as well as within the U.S. I am offering two options: Priority Mail and First Class Mail. Priority Mail includes insurance, package tracking, and expedited delivery. First Class Mail is much cheaper but offers none of the services just mentioned; all you get is proof of mailing. I will not be held responsible for packages lost or damaged in the mail.

Pricing for First Class Mail:
  • USA = $3.50
  • Canada = $5
  • UK = $10
Pricing for Priority Mail:
  • USA = $5
  • Canada = $17
  • UK = $24

Making Payment
I prefer Paypal but will accept personal checks and/or Money Orders if you PM me to say so. I will not place your order until payment goes through. If using Paypal:
  1. Send to soopacooga@vt.edu
  2. Choose "Goods"
  3. Tell me your CEG name
  4. Tell me what shipping method you chose

Hmm... 3.50 or 5 bucks.... Oh what should I do :laugh:

Can I send the money on the 18th? Say early morning - I get paid that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back