• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Funny moments you recall at SZ 08

good point.

one of my favorite moments was the spaz unintentionally showing everyone her red g-string, then intentionally showing todd and myself the front side of it.

naughty.gif

Yeah you can thank Da Barge for that one. ...then you can thank the shots of everclear for the rest of it.

Devan and Jared facing off at BW on some Blazin wings and Devan winning with 5, and watching Jared suffer on 2. :shocked:

Trapps being a British-style boxer and punching Elky, while in a full face helmet, in the middle of the parking lot and Elky losing. :blackeye:

Ryan begging me to hold him like a baby. :crazy:

Probably the best is me and Barge Sumo wrestling in a really drunken state and rolling onto the floor laughing like two drunken baboons. :laugh:

Too much fun, can't wait til next year.

Dacker this morning at breakfast. "Thanks for being the first group to get me sick off of alcohol."
bowrofl.gif

Not enough of anything else to balance out the liquor. Stupid 151 and Jager...

Didn't feel too bad that morning until we hit the road for home.... Think we pulled over 4 times in the first 50 miles cause I got so motion sick. I hate to admit it, but I let Tess drive the car home... Until we stopped in IN for lunch, I drove the last 60 miles or so, otherwise I was passed out in the passenger seat!!:laugh:

-Dacker being wasted

Thank god for Matt!!! He stayed up with me for quite a bit of time, made sure I got back to the room ok..

Yeah that was the BEST weekend ever, can we do sz like every other month:crazy:

Yeah the everclear was OMG the best ever,lol I cannot belive how much I drank and was still alive. Hey Josh those old chicks dug you dude,lol

This was like the best group ever I swear it and hey Harry tell your woman she can laugh all she wants, it wont make it bigger:laugh:

On Woodward- "Hey Rawburt whats wrong with your headlights?"

At Steak and Ale- Mark asking me something about Lane Bryant,lol

Last edited:
bagged and I in the middle of a pressed ham sandwich in his car.
8 buns of fun!
And on top of that, Barge managing to sift out a fart without smearing a deuce on the window. Excellent sphincter skillz, little brudda! ;)
I think every few hours on our drive home, I would just bust out laughing at the memory of those hams and that fart. That is a memory that is permanently burned into my head. :laugh:

And not too long after that incident, Elky ball-bagging bagged as I distracted him with a face and neck massage. ;)

Pantsing of Spaz was definitely win. Too bad it took nearly an hour to organize it and pull it off! :crazy: silly drunk fools.

notbagged getting pissed that I touched Elky's wife's boob but not hers. So she basically guilted Jess and I to both get a handful of her. :laugh: (sorry, no nudity was involved).

"CHICKUN!!!"
"never take strip club advice from a MARRIED MAN!" :p

Last edited:
I thought of another one:
Stazi showing up in the hotel parking lot Friday night on his motorcycle, in full gear, and unveiling a bunch of alcomahol he had zipped into his jacket.
The way he whipped it out was priceless.

I thought of another one:
Stazi showing up in the hotel parking lot Friday night on his motorcycle, in full gear, and unveiling a bunch of alcomahol he had zipped into his jacket.
The way he whipped it out was priceless.

Yeah, I wonder how those stormtrooper auditions went ;)

Back