• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Full Frontal.....(beware very large pics)

Im just going to post pics of how my car currently sits. Im not going to highjack your thread but I have a few more things I need to do to the car and the pics I will be posting I will not have my mirko or front bumper on either.

I really like your car man.

one kick ass photo shoot would be sam justin and Tx cars 19" ne-o's and all diff color tours:drool:

Justin, you suck. :laugh:

You realize now you can never park in my driveway again, since you'll make all my cars look uglier.

J/K, looks awesome. :cool:

There is always the Rita's meets. I think they are every Sat or Sun I forget. Not much action yet as it is still early but it will get better.

You go to those? Cool, I'll have to stop by.

Also, I'm sure I'll be going to the first Starlite cruise in Wexford. Don't know if I'll be showing, but I'll be there.

Justin, you suck. :laugh:

You realize now you can never park in my driveway again, since you'll make all my cars look uglier.

J/K, looks awesome. :cool:

Haha. Thanks bud. And Go Pens!!

You go to those? Cool, I'll have to stop by.

Also, I'm sure I'll be going to the first Starlite cruise in Wexford. Don't know if I'll be showing, but I'll be there.

I haven't went to the ritas meets but I always drive by there leaving S.P. I wouldn't really call it a show more like a small gathering ha. But there is usually a red lighting that I see there. I remember Dannys Hoagies used to have a nice show every weekend untill the new owners took over. I've never been to the starlight cruise. Maybe ill check it out.

Haha. Thanks bud. And Go Pens!!

I haven't went to the ritas meets but I always drive by there leaving S.P. I wouldn't really call it a show more like a small gathering ha. But there is usually a red lighting that I see there. I remember Dannys Hoagies used to have a nice show every weekend untill the new owners took over. I've never been to the starlight cruise. Maybe ill check it out.

There is a nice show out at the wavepool in Finllyville friday nights. That, and the show from Danny's moved to Caste Village on sundays

There is a nice show out at the wavepool in Finllyville friday nights. That, and the show from Danny's moved to Caste Village on sundays

You mean the South Park Wave Pool or the Mineral Beach by Trax Farms???

I've driven by the show at Caste a few times. Saw a nice new Saleen there :drool:

Damn, that hood looks kinda resembles the one I had. Don't think Elky got rid of it, did he?

Attachments

• SZ04-cfhood.jpg
    SZ04-cfhood.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • sz04-pic2.jpg
    sz04-pic2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
Back