• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Full Frontal.....(beware very large pics)

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
I never post pics of my car, infact I think this may be the only ones I have posted. I just put on my summer goods for the front end so i figured I'd share. Next on the list is a full detail. Clay bar, Menzurna final polish, and several coats of Zaino :drool: Enjoy!

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

Once again these cars when lowered with a mirko look like an evil sadistic grinning car. I really hope when you drive down the street the elderly and children run for there homes. :D

Looks great. Not sure how i feel on the yellow fogs, but the projectors are always hotness.

BTW 1024px × 768px= Not large

good to see that hood put to good use. looks like it fits good too!

how did the mounting holes turn out?

Well... I had it on last summer. So I marked it last summer to make it easy this time. I just bolted it up today. But from what I recall from last year the one side was perfect and the hood bracket on the other side needed to have a hole drilled into it. For the most part it fits real well. The back sticks up a bit but I think my SS Redline struts :)D) add to that. But I'd much rather have the struts in.

Looks great. Not sure how i feel on the yellow fogs, but the projectors are always hotness.

BTW 1024px × 768px= Not large

I just switched them in. I had 4300k HID in both the low projectors and fog projectors. It looked really "clean" and matched perfectly but the contrast between the 4300k and the HID yellow fogs looks really good in person. Definitely an eye catcher. But I have both flavors so I can switch back and forth when I get bored :laugh:

I took them in 2592x1944 but re-sized them to this size when uploaded to photo-bucket. Still plenty big.

I'm glad the house across the street from you is up for sale, because I am going to buy it for the sole purpose of staring at your car.:crazy:

It's less creepy than it sounds, because I don't think they're handing out green cards to Canadians like candy these days haha.

Thanks for compliments

I guess that isnt all.... Is that the CF EVO hood?

Sure is.....one of only a handfull ever made. Thanks goes to TGO for selling it to me BNIB. Drove from Western PA to Staten Island to get it :crazy:. Between the hood, the headlights, the molded Mirko w/ skidplate, and the fogs....I sure hope I don't rear-end someone :eek:

Back