• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a dinner to red lobster a movie then a night of bowling then back to a hotel suite with free room service........and you keep my bag of hair

TOTALED OUT MY 2000 SCVT # 1619 LAST WEEK . I WAS T-BONED ON THE PASSENFGER SIDE. PASSENGER SIDE DOORS AND FRONT PASSENGER GLASS FUBAR EVERYTHING ELSE IN GREAT CONDITION. CAR STILL DRIVABLE
CAR HAS 96k MILES ON CAR

ABOUT 40 ON NEW FACTORY FORD 2.5L SVT LONGBLOCK
TORSEN T2 LIMITED SLIP
SUPERCHIP
B&M SHIFTER
ECT.

I ALSO HAVE TWO SETS OF E1 WHEELS 8 TOTAL .

LET ME KNOW WHAT PARTS YOU NEED I'LL LET THE SLIDE FOR THE LOW

I'LL POST PICS THIS WEEKEND.

PM'S WORK BEST

TOTALED OUT MY 2000 SCVT # 1619 LAST WEEK . I WAS T-BONED ON THE PASSENFGER SIDE. PASSENGER SIDE DOORS AND FRONT PASSENGER GLASS FUBAR EVERYTHING ELSE IN GREAT CONDITION. CAR STILL DRIVABLE
CAR HAS 96k MILES ON CAR

ABOUT 40 ON NEW FACTORY FORD 2.5L SVT LONGBLOCK
TORSEN T2 LIMITED SLIP
SUPERCHIP
B&M SHIFTER
ECT.

I ALSO HAVE TWO SETS OF E1 WHEELS 8 TOTAL .

LET ME KNOW WHAT PARTS YOU NEED I'LL LET THE SLIDE FOR THE LOW

I'LL POST PICS THIS WEEKEND.

PM'S WORK BEST

I will most definitely be visiting you. I need a lot of things for my car. Sorry to hear what happened. Any idea as to what you will get next? PM sent!

Last edited:
Picturescsvtforsale2006.jpg

csvtcrash001.jpg

this is the only pic i could find taken about 6 months ago just imagine the passenger side door all fubar i removed the passenger side skirt before the accident and its fine too

the rest of the pics can be found here:

http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?p=205844#post205844

Last edited:
96 Mystique Parts FS

96 Mystique Parts FS

Almost all parts available. Let me know what you may need. Has brand new coil, wires, plugs, water pump, timing belt, turbine speed sensor. It is the Zetec 4cyl. 4 aluminum rims with very good matching tires. Good fenders, doors, hood deck lid, and glass. It is white with blue interior. Interior is in very good shape.Also have spare Zetec that was sold with car and is suppose to be good but I have no info on it's mileage or condition but it is a 96.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back