• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we keep this a for sale thread and keep the mudslinging to ourselves? Aren't we all adults here? You guys are a bunch of smart .......

I'll get us back on topic.

Rockford Fosgate HE2 12" subwoofer
Subzone sealed enclosure
Alpine amp (IIRC, the model # is mrp-m450)
Some silly grill I bought at Circuit City

Everything worked perfectly when removed from car. Amp is damn near brand new, in perfect shape.

I prefer not to ship. Make an offer.

Personal024.jpg

Last edited:
I'm selling my brand new Mirko splitter. It's allready painted T-red. Local sale only, no shipping. Price is listed in the classifieds.

I thought you were moving to the ATL?

I was supposed to but so far I have been unable to sell my house in Orlando. Still hoping to get there eventually but the real estate market is a mess right now and I honestly do not see it happening anytime soon.

Btw, Pics have been added in the classified section.

Parting out SVT Engine

Parting out SVT Engine

Will be parting it out a piece at a time, or when I get the chance. I've pulled the tb and the UIM (check classifieds) Car had 130k on it, the owner thought it was a knock in the top of the motor, had the top half rebuilt and the knock was coming from the bottom half.... Selling some 18in gunmetal acclaims with rubber, check classifieds for those too!

Will be parting it out a piece at a time, or when I get the chance. I've pulled the tb and the UIM (check classifieds) Car had 130k on it, the owner thought it was a knock in the top of the motor, had the top half rebuilt and the knock was coming from the bottom half.... Selling some 18in gunmetal acclaims with rubber, check classifieds for those too!

PM sent about the wheels.

I have some focus svt wheels and some E0's for sale in the classifieds. Pm me for a price

Never used:
* short ram air intake with filter
* cold air intake extension
* 3.5" hole saw
* mandrel drill bit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back