• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Focus SVT

Honestly, I had bad experiences with both parts and sales. They said they had the catalytic converter for my SVT and then sent the wrong one twice to American Ford where I was getting the work done. Sales told me that an SVT Contour was too much car for someone my age (23 at the time) and wouldn't even let me drive one. After I bought Ross, I drove him over there just to rub it in.

I remember you saying that before. My dad bought his last truck there and wasn't overly impressed with the place either. We don't buy vehicles there anymore, just parts from Steve :cool:

However I think the Apple Valley Ford can almost match Steve's prices if you're a member of SVTOATC ;) Since that's closer to you I'd look more into that (do you even need Ford parts anymore?).

I remember you saying that before. My dad bought his last truck there and wasn't overly impressed with the place either. We don't buy vehicles there anymore, just parts from Steve :cool:

However I think the Apple Valley Ford can almost match Steve's prices if you're a member of SVTOATC ;) Since that's closer to you I'd look more into that (do you even need Ford parts anymore?).
Yep AV is 10% above cost. I live nearer to tousley though.

I am a member of SVTOA though.

Well iunno if anybody is in the Wayzeta/minnetonka area because if you are, dont ever go to Morrie's Mennetonka Ford Lincoln and Mercury. the people there suck and the GM is a dick.

Im just hate'in on them b/c i used to work there and the people who own that store are not good people.

I do like apple valley tho.

So thanks everybody for your help with this, i emailed all those links to my brother and i'm going to have him find what he wants from there. If doesnt want to do that, then he shouldnt own an SVT:nonono: Cant do all the work for him;)

On a little different note, i still havnt been to a CEG meet yet. Still want to, is there any big meet plans happening this coming summer? I cant get the Constique out till summer:( insurance reasons

Should have a yearly northern meet in duluth and a yearly southerly meet in the cities. Duluth one = summer: cities = winter :laugh:

We could probably have more than two meets a year lol
Hey the more the merrier. LOL... We should get somethin together soon though. I think it would be awesome. I still wanna check out prices for open track at BIR. That would be amazing.:drool: I would bring my big white whale there and run the track.:laugh:

Well iunno if anybody is in the Wayzeta/minnetonka area because if you are, dont ever go to Morrie's Mennetonka Ford Lincoln and Mercury. the people there suck and the GM is a dick.

I'm not too happy with any of the Morrie's dealerships from my experiences with them. I made the mistake of buying my Mazda6 from them because the price was a little less, that went OK, but the service department doesn't listen to you. Do Not Wash means DO NOT WASH! They swirled my paint!

That and the salesperson from Hades in their Saab/Subaru dealer rub me the wrong way...

I'm not too happy with any of the Morrie's dealerships from my experiences with them. I made the mistake of buying my Mazda6 from them because the price was a little less, that went OK, but the service department doesn't listen to you. Do Not Wash means DO NOT WASH! They swirled my paint!

That and the salesperson from Hades in their Saab/Subaru dealer rub me the wrong way...

yeah none of the morrie's dealers are very good in their service. Their whole slogan is "Service is Key". But they all suck. I'll never buy a used/new car from any of them. And tell all of your friends the same!

Back